Finally! The Applications are open to apply for the British Chevening Scholarship UK 2022-2023. Chevening is the UK government’s Fully Funded Scholarship to Pursue Full-time (Masters/MPhil) Degree Program from UK Universities. For the Chevening Scholarship, You don’t need any professional work experience. 1,800 Scholarships from 160 countries under the Chevening Government Scholarship. All the Expenses will be covered under this Program.
A UK Education Opens doors, wherever you go in the world. The UK has World Recognised Universities. With so many World Class Degrees on offer in the UK. You are Free to Chose from more than 12,000 Master Courses at over 150 different UK higher education institutions under the Chevening UK Scholarship. Chevening is the UK’s Largest Scholarship program ever. You will live and study in the UK for One Year.
Almost all study fields and majors are available under Chevening Scholarship to undertake postgraduate degree from. The scholarship will cover all the expenses to study abroad. Student have a chance to study in UK top universities.
The UK is home to many of the world’s best universities. This year they are expecting to award 18,00 Scholarships on offer. Chevening represents the very best of the UK. It will cover your Airfare, Meals, Accommodation, Visa, and Tuition Fee, Books, Allowance, Vaccination Free, COVID Test Fee and many more. You can find more details about the British Chevening UK Government scholarships below.
Details About British Chevening Scholarship UK 2022
- Country: United Kingdom
- Course Level: One Year Master Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded From UK Government
- No. of Scholarships: 18,00
- Deadline: 1st November 2022
Benefits of the Chevening Scholarship 2022-2023:
British Chevening Scholarship 2023 in United Kingdom is a Full Free Scholarship to study postgraduate degree program from top universities in the UK. Details of covered expenses is given below:
- Chevening will pay the quarantine cost if booked by Diversity Travel.
- Free COVID-19 vaccination (If applicable).
- The tuition fee will be covered.
- Chevening scholars are not required to pay any visa fee.
- A monthly living allowance will be paid.
- An economy class return air ticket will be given.
- UK additional grants will be given to cover extra expenditures.
- If the TB test is applicable in any of the Chevener’s countries, the amount for the test will be reimbursed.
- The Chevening scholars will receive cash cards which will be given on the day of arrival.
Eligibility Criteria of the Chevening Scholarship 2022-2023:
To be Eligibile read this section:
- The applicant must be a citizen of Chevening eligible country or territory.
- The applicant must be able to return to his/her own country for at least two years after the completion of the award.
- There is no age limit for this award.
- The applicant must be applied for a full-time master’s degree program, not less or more than 12 months.
- The applicant must have attended an undergraduate degree equivalent to an upper second class 2:1 honors degree in the UK.
- The applicant has applied to three different university courses and has received an unconditional letter for one of the courses.
- The applicant must have two years of work experience or work experience of 2800 hours.
- The applicants who are of British nationality or dual British citizen are not eligible to apply unless the applicants are citizens of British overseas territory and are applying from Hong Kong.
- The applicants who hold refugee status in a non-Chevening country are not eligible. Only those refugee status applicants are eligible who are in Chevening member countries.
- The applicants who are employees, or former employees, or relatives of current and former employees of her Majesty’s Government, or a staff member of Association member of Commonwealth Universities can not apply.
- The applicant who are employees, former employees, or relatives of an employee of Chevening partner organization can apply bur they can not receive Chevening partner award from that particular organization in which they or their relatives work.
- The applicant who has already in the UK under the UK’s Government funding can not apply.
How to apply for the Chevening Scholarship 2022-2023?
There is an Online Application Portal to apply for British Chevening Scholarship 2023 in United Kingdom. This application will be available after 2nd August 2022 in the official Chevening website.
- The applicant has to apply online through the online application system (OAS).
- The applicants are recommended to apply through Google Chrome while using the laptop or the PC rather than mobile or tablet.
- The applicant must have applied for three different courses in the UK’s universities because while for the Chevening scholarship in the United Kingdom an unconditional offer letter for ay one course is required.
- In order to apply successfully the size and format of the files just need the requirements that are the documents must be in JPG, PNG, or Pdf form and not larger than 5MB.
- The length of the file names must not exceed 50 characters.
Application Process of the Chevening Scholarship 2022-2023:
Take this steps:
- The application must be submitted in English.
- The applicant must remember the user name and password in order to be able to log back into OAS.
- In your application, provide accurate information especially your contact and e-mail.
- Avoid using the browser’s back’ and ‘forward buttons, this may lead you out of the application system. Instead, use the menu from the application form.
- The application includes four essay questions.
- The easy must not be less than 100 words and the maximum essay word count is 500 words. Ensure that you meet this requirement to answer all questions.
- The application has not to autosave button, so you must save the application on your own. Remember each online application session expires every 60 minutes. Try to save your application before the expiry of time otherwise the unsaved entries will be lost.
- An application is a lengthy process, you can log out from the application and can start any other time while using the username and password and the given link via e-mail.
- You have only three chances to submit the eligibility form correctly. In case of failure, your application will not be submitted and you can submit your application for next year only.
- Once you have clicked the submit button you can not modify your application.
- You have only one chance per year to submit your application and only one application is accepted. That is why your first submitted application will be considered final.
- Your application must contain two reference letters. Make sure your referees are able to be contacted if needed. The British High Commission contacts and verifies the authenticity of the reference letters from your referees.
Tips for Chevening Scholarship Reference Letters:
The reference letters must answer the following questions:
- The referee’s contact details: address, e-mail, phone number.
- For how long the referee has known the applicant?
- In what capacity does the referee know the applicant.
- When did the referee have the last contact with the applicant?
- A brief endorsement that explains the applicant’s skills and ability to be part of the Chevening Scholarship.
Tips for a Successful Chevening Scholarship Application Form:
- The applicant must correctly answer all the pre-screen in order to access the application form. A lot of candidates are rejected in this very initial stage because of incorrect answers.
- Once the applicant has access to the application all the eligibility parts must be attended to carefully.
- The applicant must not overlook the work experience section. Make sure to enter the correct number of work hours and a correct number of working weeks. The applicant must not be unrealistic while entering the work hours (e.g. 30,000 instead of 20 hours/week).
- The applicants who indicate dual citizenship are rejected.
- Make sure you must not enter one experience twice.
- It is recommended that you have the same courses selected at three different universities which shows your commitment towards your goals (the name may differ).
- Do no choose duplicate courses for the same university.
- Carefully fill your declaration part in which you have to answer according to Yes or NO.
- Do not copy and paste your answers from other websites it will show plagiarism and your application will be rejected. Answer with originality.
- Do not repeat the same answers.
- Make sure to fulfill the word count requirement.
- It is recommended to have English Proficiency Certificate even if the Chevening Scholarship does not require any proof but it can be the requirement of the university in which you are applying of the university you are applying and you are expected an unconditional offer letter from that university.
Also visit the Official Advertisement link is given below: