The Applications are invited to apply for the Fully Funded Rhodes Scholarship 2022 in the United Kingdom. Each year the Rhodes Awards 100 Scholarship to International Students. The Rhodes Scholarship at the University of Oxford is Available to Study Masters and PhD Degree Programs. The Rhodes is One of the Most Top Rated Scholarship Program by the UK Government.
About Rhodes Scholarship
The Rhode Scholarship was first awarded in 1902. The aim of this international postgraduate award is to enable outstanding and dedicated students from around the world to study at the University of Oxford. The Rhodes Scholarships are available for the full-time postgraduate degree at the University of Oxford.
About Oxford University
The University of Oxford is one of the top universities in the world. It is ranked #1st in the top 10 universities in the UK and #5 in QS Global World Rankings 2021. There are over 24,000 students at Oxford, including 11,955 undergraduates and 12,010 postgraduates.
Why Rhodes Scholarship
The Rhodes Scholarships UK is a fully funded scholarship for international students. The scholarship covers all the expenses of the selected individuals for the duration of the scholarship. It is a great chance for international students to study in the UK for free. Don’t wait till the deadline, prepare your documents, fill your applications on time and apply.
Details About Rhodes Scholarship 2022 in UK
- Scholarship Country: UK
- University: University of Oxford
- No. of Scholarships: 100
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Course Level: Masters, PhD
- Opening Date: 1st June 2021
Rhodes Scholarship 2022 Financial Coverage
Rhodes is a Fully Funded all expenses covered Program for International Students to Study in the UK at the Most Prestigious University of Oxford. The Following Expenses will be covered by Rhodes.
- All University and College Fees
- the University Application Fee
- Living Stipend (£15,900 Per Annum) (For Living & Accommodation Expenses) (£1,325 per month)
- Two Economy class Airfare to Oxford at the start of the scholarship and one economy flight back to the student’s home country at the conclusion of the scholarship.
- Study Visa Fee
- International Health Surcharge (IHS)
- On Arrival in Oxford, Scholars Receive a Settling in Allowance (£225)
List of Rhodes Scholarship 2022 Countries:
Below is the list of the Rhodes constituencies. A number of scholarships are also mentioned with the country names.
- AUSTRALIA (9 Scholarships)
- BERMUDA (1 Scholarship)
- CANADA (11 Scholarships)
- CHINA (4 Scholarships)
- EAST AFRICA (1 Scholarship)
Covering Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, South Sudan, and Burundi
- GERMANY (2 Scholarships)
- HONG KONG (1 Scholarship)
- INDIA (5 Scholarships)
- ISRAEL (2 Scholarships)
- JAMAICA & THE COMMONWEALTH CARIBBEAN (2 Scholarships)
Covering Antigua, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Trinidad & Tobago, Jamaica, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, St. Lucia, St. Vincent, St. Kitts-Nevis, Montserrat, Anguilla, the Turks and Caicos Islands, Cayman Islands, and the British Virgin Islands
- KENYA (2 Scholarships)
- MALAYSIA (1 Scholarship)
- NEW ZEALAND (3 Scholarships)
- PAKISTAN (1 Scholarship)
- SAUDI ARABIA (Up to 2 Scholarships)
- SINGAPORE (1 Scholarship)
- SOUTHERN AFRICA (10 Scholarships)
Covering South Africa, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Namibia, and eSwatini
- SYRIA, JORDAN, LEBANON, AND PALESTINE (2 Scholarships)
- UNITED ARAB EMIRATES (2 Scholarships)
- UNITED STATES (32 Scholarships)
- WEST AFRICA (1 Scholarship)
Covering Benin, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Ivory Coast, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, the island of Saint Helena, Senegal, Sierra Leone, São Tomé and Principe, and Togo.
- ZAMBIA (2 Scholarships)
- ZIMBABWE (2 Scholarships)
Note: If your country is not in the above list of eligible countries, then you are not eligible to apply for Rhodes Scholarships for Masters’s students in the United Kingdom. Don’t worry, visit ‘Rhodes Global Scholarship UK’ to see the Global Scholarships and inter-jurisdictional options.
Eligibility Criteria of the Rhodes Scholarship 2022:
- Applicants from the following countries can apply for the Rhodes Scholarships 2022.
- Applicants must have an outstanding academic record.
- The Rhodes scholarship eligibility criteria vary from country to country. You can select your country here for more details.
What Is Application Deadline For Rhodes Scholarship:
The Deadline to apply for the Rhodes Scholarship 2022 for International Students is different for each country. Please check your country and check the deadline.
How to Apply for Rhodes Scholarship 2022?
The Rhodes scholarship requirement varies from country to country. The 2022 Rhodes scholarship application process also varies from country to country. Visit the official website and select your country or region and start your application.
We suggest that before starting your application, you must read the Rhodes Scholarships application guidance and online information available on the official website.