Skoltech University Scholarship in Russia 2021 | Fully Funded
Skoltech University Scholarship in Russia 2021 is a great opportunity for talented students who are in the field of science and technology. The fully-funded scholarship for international students in science and technology comes under the multi-year collaboration between the Skoltech University and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). The application of the scholarships is open for post-graduate students i.e. master’s degree students and PhD students. The students in this highly paid scholarship opportunity will get a chance to learn under the supervision of world-renowned scientists and engineers.
About Skoltech University Scholarship:
Every year Skoltech University offers International Scholarships to Study in Russa. Skoltech Scholarships is one of the most famous Russia Scholarship programs for international students. Skoltech is giving international opportunities for students to complete their higher education.
In order to secure this international fully-funded fellowship in Russia, the applicants are required to pass the online test. To elaborate more, the English language proficiency report e.g. IELTS and TOEFL is hight recommended in order to get this fully-funded graduate scholarship. Furthermore, the GPA and grades of the students matter a lot in the selection process. To sum up, in order to be selected for this full scholarship program the students must be excellent and extraordinary in every aspect. Skoltech Institute is looking for a complete package that may have the ability to revolutionize the world of science and technology. So, for the brilliant students, this is the chance to study in Russia for free.
Details About Skoltech University Scholarship Russia
- Host Country: Study in Russia
- Host University: The Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology (Skoltech)
- Scholarships Offered: University Funded
- Scholarships Coverage: Fully Funded (Multiple Scholarship)
- Degree Level: Masters (MS / M.Phil) Degree Programs & Ph.D. Degree Programs in different Fields.
Benefits of the Skoltec University Scholarship 2021-22:
- No application processing fee is required.
- The total tuition fee will be covered by the scholarship.
- The standard monthly stipend for master’s students is 40,000 PUR.
- The standard monthly stipend for PhD students is 75000 PUR.
- The scholarship holders will get medical insurance.
Available Study Programs For MSc Degree Programs
- Data Science
- Computational Science and Engineering
- Energy Systems
- Petroleum Engineering
- Photonics and Quantum Materials
- Mathematical and Theoretical Physics
- Materials Science
- Space and Engineering Systems
- Advanced and Digital Engineering Technologies
Available Programs For PhD Programs
- Mathematics and Mechanics
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Life Sciences
- Computational and Data Science and Engineering
- Engineering Systems
- Petroleum Engineering
Eligibility Criteria For Skoltech Scholarship:
Candidates must fulfill the following criteria to avail of this Scholarship 2021/22 for their study in Russia
Eligible Countries:Students of any nationality are eligible to apply.
- The candidate must be in good physical and mental health
- An appropriate bachelor’s or specialist degree or its equivalent, from an accredited university
- An appropriate master’s or specialist degree or its equivalent, from an accredited university
Important Note: A TOEFL or IELTS score is not required if the applicant received a degree at a university where the medium of instruction is English
Required documents for the Skoltec University Scholarship 2021 in Russia:
- A motivational letter
- Two letters of recommendation or two reference letters.
- TOEFL or IELTS results if required.
- Training certificate in the relevant field if required.
How to apply for the Skoltec University Scholarship in Russia 2021?
- All the applicants have to apply on the online portal. The link of the online
- The online form must contain all the required documents.
- After getting scrutinized and shortlisted in the first process of submitting the application, the applicant has to given an online test.
The passed candidates will further be called for an interview and the remaining selection process.
- Deadline for the MSc Scholarship Program: July 16, 2021.
- Deadline for the PhD Scholarship Program: August 1, 2021.