Great news, The CrossCulture Exchange Program 2022 in Germany is now accepting applications. This is a Fully Funded exchange program in Germany for international students that covers all expenses. The German Student Exchange Program will choose 120 students from all over the world to spend two to three months in Germany. Participants from any academic field or background are eligible to apply for CCP Fellowships in Germany.
CCP 2022 is Fully Funded by the Federal Foreign Office of Germany. CCP offers a Diverse range which includes Civil, Cultural, Educational, Scientific, Artistic and Medial sectors to work together. The goal of the Cross Culture Program is to strengthen lasting civil society networks between Germany and countries across the globe. About 90 awards will be given by Institut für Auslandsbeziehungen.
During 2 to 3 months of practical training in host organizations in Germany or in CCP partner countries, participants deepen their expertise and acquire intercultural skills.
The CrossCulture Internship in Germany enables internships and volunteers from the participating countries and from Germany. This is a paid internship program. CCP interns from abroad receive a monthly scholarship of 550 Euro which will last at least Eight Weeks and up to a maximum of 3 Months. Further details are given below:
Cross Culture Fellowships Program 2022 Details:
- Institute: Institut für Auslandsbeziehungen
- Duration: 2-3 months
- Fellowship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Germany
- Last Date: 31 January 2022.
This CCP 2022 summer program in Germany is a Fully Funded student exchange program that will cover all costs, including:
- A Monthly Allowance of 550 Euros
- Roundtrip Airfare Tickets
- Full Accommodation
- A Refund of Applicable Visa Fees
- Health Insurance
- A monthly pass for public transportation in the area where you live.
- Policy and society
- Media and culture
- Human rights and peace
- Sustainable development
- Digital civil society
- Non-formal political education
- Climate justice
- Civic & citizenship education
To be eligible for the German International program, Applicants must be citizens of one of these countries to be considered. For the Cross-Cultural Internship 2022, Volunteers from all 46 countries are welcome to participate.
- Palestinian Territory
- Republic of Moldova
- Saudi Arabia
- Sri Lanka
- United Arab Emirates
Eligibility Criteria of the CrossCulture Program 2022 in Germany:
- The participant must be the national of the country given in the list.
- Participants from Germany can apply.
- The age of the participants must be at least 23 years at the time of the application.
- The participants must have at least two years of professional experience in civil society organizations in the home country.
- The applicant must be proficient in the English language and the knowledge of the German language will be a plus point.
- The applicant must be in good health.
- Letter of motivation
- Updated CV
- Recommendation letter
- Photo (optional)
How to Apply for the CrossCulture Program in Germany 2022?
- The candidates have to apply online on the given application portal.
- Make sure you have all the documents ready for upload.
- Complete your application by providing relevant data and then upload your required documents.
- Make your CV in the English language.
- Prepare your letter of motivation in the given format.
- Your letter of recommendation must also be formulated according to the given template.