OECD Internship Programme is designed to bring highly qualified and motivated students with diverse backgrounds into the Organisation to work on projects linked to the Strategic Orientations of the Secretary-General and to support the corporate functions of the Organisation. Its main goal is to give successful candidates the opportunity to improve their analytical and technical skills in an international environment.
OECD Internship 2021-22 Aims to Bring Global Talent and Intellectual Minds to an International Organization. The paid internship opportunity calls for more than 500 interns who are committed and enrolled in bachelors, masters, and doctoral programs.
The six month funded internship at the OECD is an opportunity for interns to learn in different dimensions such as; documentation, research, review of existing documents, data collection and analysis, preparation of technical annexes, networking with official administrators, researchers and other organizations, communication, planning and evaluation, etc.
OECD Internship 2021-22 in Paris, France:
- Host Country: France
- Host Organization: Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development
- No. of Internships: 500 OECD Internships/year
- Internship Duration: one to six months, renewable to 12 months.
- Number of Hours to Work: 40 h/week
- The duration of the internship is for a period between one and six months (renewable for another six months up to a total of twelve months), on a full-time basis (40 hours/week).
- The OECD encourages potential interns to stay for six months in order to gain the best possible insight into work at the OECD. A contribution to living expenses of around 700 euros per full month worked will be granted to interns by the OECD.
Internships are open for students who:
- Are enrolled in a full-time degree program for the duration of the internship in a field or discipline related to the work of the OECD;
- Are available for a minimum internship duration of one month;
- Have an excellent command of one of the two official languages of the OECD (English and French) and working knowledge of, or willingness to learn the other. Knowledge of other languages used at the OECD would be an advantage;
- Possess solid quantitative and IT skills;
- Demonstrate excellent drafting and communication skills;
- Are capable of working in a multicultural and international team environment.
Internship areas in Corporate Functions:
- Information Technology
- Legal services
- Office Administration
- Human Resources
- Communications, Media & Public Relations
- Event Management
- Finance, Budget, and Accounting
Successful candidates will carry out research and provide support to Policy Analysts in one of the following areas
- Artificial Intelligence
- Bribery and corruption
- Corporate Governance
- Education and Skills
- Gender and Diversity
- Inclusive Growth
- Industry, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship
- Insurance and Pensions
- International Migration
- Public Governance
- Regional Development
- Regulatory Reform
- Science and Technology
- Trade and Agriculture
How to apply for the OECD Internship Program 2021-22?
- The applicants have to apply through an online internship application.
- The applicants have to attach a cover letter that will address the internship office.
- The following documents with the online application.
- Scan a copy of your passport
- Proof for full-time enrolled students in an academic institution.
- Medical Insurance
- A scanned copy of visa or work permit
- Details of French bank account. (it will be required once you take up duty at the OCED)
- After the screening process, the shortlisted applicants must remain available to OECD directorates for further process.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview or written test. (Telephonic interview)
- Only the selected interns will receive a confirmation E-mail.
- If the applicant does not receive an email within 3 months of the application submission, it means that the applicant has not been shortlisted. The applicant must try on the next deadline.
- The application for the OECD internship in Europe is open throughout the year. If your application is not shortlisted, the next vacancy dates are:
- 1 September 2021.
- 1 March 2022.
- 1 September 2022.
- 1 March 2023.