The applications are open to apply for the Eiffel French Government Scholarship in France 2022. The Eiffel Scholarship program is a Fully Funded Scholarship by the Government of France to Pursue Masters, PhD, Doctoral Degree Programs from French Universities. According to 2020, they awarded 500 Scholarships. This is one of the Largest and famous Scholarship programs Funded by the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs. The Eiffel Scholarship 2022 will cover all the Expenses.
About French Government Scholarship (Eiffel Scholarship)
The Eiffel scholarship in France was specially designed for individuals residing outside France. This international scholarship is executed in collaboration with an educational governing body, the Campus France forum. This forum helps all French educational institutes collaborate so that the quality and uniqueness of French higher education should be represented internationally in a manner prescribed in the French constitutional decree. The individuals are encouraged to learn the additional skills required to survive in the era of globalization. Moreover, it facilitates aspirants to think critically about the problem and make an optimal decision accordingly while considering the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats associated with that issue.
The Eiffel scholarships 2022 is a great opportunity for international students in Europe for free. . The French Ministry of Foreign Affairs backs this program to help French institutions struggle to appeal to foreign countries’ students towards their masters and doctoral programs. There are two core purposes of this program. One is to train international students in making effective decisions in crucial priority areas while working in private and public affairs. The other is to grab students from developing countries to their master’s level programs and from developing and developed countries to their doctoral-level programs.Read:UN Volunteers Program 2021 | Fully Funded | United Nations Volunteer
Details About Eiffel French Government Scholarship
- Country: Paris, France
- Funded by: French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs
- Degree Level: Masters, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 07th January 2022
- Opening of the call for applications: week of September 27, 2021
- Date limit deposit by establishments application files from Campus France : January 7, 2022
- Announcement of results: week of April 4, 2022
For Master’s level studies, the Eiffel scholarship includes a monthly allowance of €1,181 (a maintenance allowance of €1,031 and a monthly stipend of €150).
For PhD level studies, the Eiffel scholarship holders receive a monthly allowance of €1,700 (as of January 1, 2021). In addition, the scholarship offer following benefits to both master’s and PhD degree students.
- a round-trip international ticket Country of origin – France;
- a train ticket to the first study location; a train ticket from the last study location to the airport for the return to the country of origin;
- reimbursement of up to a maximum of €50 of the trip between the airport or train station and the first study location (taxi or public transport);
- Health insurance by Campus France, for the time needed to register to French Social Security, for students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA);
- Mutual health insurance;
- Cultural activities
Scholarship holders may also receive an additional housing allowance, under certain conditions. Tuition fees are not covered by the Eiffel Program. The French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs expects the educational institutions, whose international influence is enhanced by this program, make sure students receive the best financial support. Students admitted to public educational institutions as French government scholarship holders are exempted from enrollment fees.Read:Tesla Internship Program 2021 | Fully Funded
Eligibility Criteria of Eiffel Excellence Scholarship in France 2022
- Candidates must be non- French nationals. Candidates having dual nationality, having one of France are not eligible.
- Candidates must be of 25 years’ age or above at the time of the 2022 competition.
- Applicants rejected in the previous competitions are not eligible to apply for the application at each level.
- Students who have previously received an Eiffel scholarship are not eligible to apply.
- Students who had previously received the scholarship at the Master’s level are also eligible to apply for the scholarship at the doctoral level.
- Non-French-speaking candidates are eligible to apply.
- For Masters’s level, candidates studying in France are not eligible to apply.
- For the Doctoral level, students studying abroad are given priority over French students.
- You must have an excellent academic record.
How to Apply for the Eiffel Excellence Scholarship in France 2022
- The applications submitted by French educational institutions will be accepted only.
- Candidates must upload the required documents.
- Provide all your detailed personal information, e.g., name, address, date of birth, country, etc.
- Complete all the required fields for each level.
- Complete your application carefully.
- All the details must be authentic.
- The selection will be based on merit, which includes previous academic records and research topics.
Documents Required for the France International Scholarship 2022
- Complete the application form, along with other documents.
- Letter of Motivation.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Previous Official Transcripts.
- Official Transcripts.
- Copy of passport.