Vienna Biocenter Summer School 2022 is a research-oriented fully-funded summer scholarship in Austria. The 10-week summer research program enables the extraordinary and dexterous students to do research in life sciences under the supervision of the world’s best mentors in one of Europe’s leading research centers. The program provides a dynamic and vibrant scientific environment to talented students who are eager towards research and development-oriented scientific innovations. The VBC Austria aims to gather skillful, adroit, and masterminds from all around the globe and to bring them to the world’s most exciting scientific labs to give them room for growth and advancement.
About Vienna Biocenter:
The Vienna BioCenter is one of the top leading research centers in life sciences in Europe. Vienna BioCenter combines basic research institutes, different universities, and biotech companies. There are about four local and international research institutes that collaborate in creating an exceptional training environment, where students and junior researchers have all the necessary resources to conduct different research meaningful projects.
About Vienna Biocenter Summer School:
Every year Vienna Biocenter invites international students from all over the world for their fully-funded summer school in Austria to work on different research projects. Both local and international candidates work in Vienna Biocenter on a research project.
This year, applications for Vienna Biocenter Summer School 2022 are open now. International Participants from all over the world with any nationality are eligible to apply for the Vienna Biocenter Summer School. This research-based Austria Summer School is offered to Bachelors/Undergraduate and Masters students to participate in different research activities in different science laboratories. It is the perfect preparation for those students who are interested in graduate study in the life sciences arena as well as a unique opportunity to work side by side with leading researchers in a dynamic scientific environment.
Moreover, the Vienna Biocenter Summer School is one of the famous Fully Funded Summer Schools in Europe. All the expenses of the International students will be covered. The good news is that there is no application fee as well as you don’t need any IELTS/TOEFL certificate to apply.
This 8-10 weeks summer school program aims to attract talented students from around the world that would create a vibrant and diverse atmosphere. There are about 30 students who will participate in this Biocenter Summer School from all over the world. This program will start on Wednesday 1st July and ends on 28 August 2022.
Vienna Biocenter Summer School Brief Description
- Location: Vienna, Austria
- Program: Summer School
- Opportunity: Fully Funded
- Level: Undergraduate and Graduate students
- Duration: 09 Weeks
- Deadline: 31 January 2022
Vienna Biocenter Summer School Benefits
The Vienna Summer School is a Fully Funded all Expense Covered Summer School. The Following Things will be covered.
- Free Student Accommodation
- Each student will be awarded a stipend of 1400 euros after tax for the nine-week programme
- Medical insurance is included in the contract for the nine weeks
- A Free Travel Pass providing unlimited use of public transport within Vienna for the duration of the scholarship
- Reimbursement of Travel Costs to and From Vienna
- Numerous social events
Eligibility Criteria Vienna Biocenter Summer School 2022 Austria:
- The participant can be from any gender and nationality.
- The candidates who have BA Hons, master’s student, MSc, or who are undergraduates or master’s students, and have completed at least two years of university can apply.
- The student must be studying life sciences.
- The applicant must have a good academic record.
- The students must be proficient in English.
- The students either have three months of research experience or have gained training as part of the study program.
How to Apply for Vienna Bio center Summer School in Austria:
How to Apply:
The Application Process is Online for the Vienna Summer School. Apply Online and Upload the Necessary Requited Documents. Read all the Details again. To Apply go to the Official website of Vienna Biocenter Summer School.
Vienna Biocenter Summer School Application Process:
here are some of the other requirements:
- 3 months of research experience
- Good academic record
- High level of English language
- Evidence of enrollment in a university program for the current academic year and the following year (if possible).
- The application process for the Vienna Bio Center Summer school is online. The application should be completed by the applicants on time and cautiously.
- Candidates have to mention three names of lab heads according to their preferences and submit all academic records and research experience proof.