World Bank winter internship program 2022-2023 is an amazing opportunity to gain practical work experience for those aspiring to work in an international environment. The paid internship program will take place between November 2022 and March 2023. The World Bank paid winter internship will allow interns to work independently on projects that will help them learn through experiences how to deal the real business world challenges. Moreover, as the internees will become a part of the World Bank, they will develop a better understanding of the World Bank’s mission and vision and will be aimed to align their goals with that for the betterment of the world.
Through this international internship, World Bank aims to gather potential and creative minds from around the world to help the organization work more efficiently and effectively to achieve its goals. Also, the World Bank internship will be a fantastic opportunity for your professional career to learn, explore and make your CV/resume outstanding.
Individuals from various academic backgrounds are welcome to apply for the World Bank internship. Both operations and corporate support can contribute to these fields. Since its foundation, the World Bank has worked in practically every field essential for the prosperity and stability of low-income and middle-income nations. In order to get a thorough analysis, the Bank maintains contact with local groups and the country’s economic and financial status.
The World Bank internship will be based in Washington, D.C. However, interns are frequently assigned to various WB member country offices. International undergraduates have a fantastic opportunity to get their names on a project that has the potential to impact the world’s future during this four-month paid internship program.
World Bank Winter Internship 2023 Details:
- Internship Host Country: United States of America
- Organization: The World Bank
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Deadline: October 31, 2022.
Benefits of the WB Winter Internships 2023:
- Throughout the internship, interns will receive an hourly salary.
- In addition, interns can receive a travel allowance of up to $3,000 during their internship. (if applicable)
Supporting Documents for the WB Winter Internship 2023:
- A Proof of Enrollment
- Statement of Interest.
Eligibility Criteria of the World Bank Winter Internship 2023:
- The candidates must have an undergraduate degree.
- The candidate must be a currently enrolled student in a full-time graduate program; either master’s degree or Ph.D.
- There is no restriction on age.
- Both males and females can apply, however, the females are highly encouraged for this internship.
- There is no restriction on academic specialization. Individuals from any academic background can apply.
- The applicant must be proficient in English.
- If the candidate has knowledge of any other working language of WB it would be a plus point.
How to Apply for the World Bank Internship Program?
- The candidates have to apply online by completing the WB internship application form.
- Make sure to provide all your personal information accurately.
- The application must tbe submitted completely in one session.
- The session for application is 90 minutes.
- Upload all the required documents in doc, dox, and Pdf format.
- Each file must not exceed 5 Mb.
- Do not use special characters such as *,$,@, and # in your application.
- Enter the accurate and complete phone number as (country code + city code + number).
- Once the application is submitted you can not edit it.
- On successful submission, a confirmation email will be received.