Montréal University Scholarships in Canada 2022 | Funded. Finally, the wait is over for the candidates who were looking for a scholarship opportunity in Canada! Applications are now open to apply for The University of Montreal Scholarships 2022. The Montreal University of Canada is offering this wonderful scholarship opportunity for International students to pursue their Undergraduate, Masters, Doctorate, and Postdoctoral fellowship.
Montréal University is a Top Public Research University and the most famous university in the world. The university offers many National and International Scholarships every year. It is the Second Largest University Ranked #4 in Canada and according to QS World ranking, Ranked 73rd in the world.
The Université de Montréal has 600 Study Programs. so you’re sure to find the one you’re looking for. The University of Montreal is a Top Public Research University. Université de Montréal plays a leading role and it is the most famous university in the world. There are many Scholarships available at Montreal University.
There are more than 80% of foreign students Studying in Canada than Canadian students. There are approximately 353,000 international students in Canada. Canada is the best for a world-class education. The Detailed Information about the Montréal University Scholarships in Canada 2022 is given below.Read:European Solidarity Corps Call for PEACE Volunteers 2023
Montréal University Scholarships in Canada 2022 Details
- Country: Canada
- Eligible Countries: International Students
- University: University of Montreal
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters, Ph.D., & Postdoctoral
- Scholarship Coverage: Funded
- Deadline: 1st September 2021
Scholarship Coverage Of Montréal University Scholarships in Canada 2022
International Student Scholarship Program
These amounts are applied to tuition fees of $23,662 per year (30 credits).
The scholarship is awarded at 3 levels determined by the applicant’s academic record. This amount is applied to tuition fees of $27,300 per year (45 credits).
- Level A: $11,998 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $5,999 per session (15 credits) or $399 per credit
- Level B: $5,718 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $2,859 per session (15 credits) or $190.60 per credit
- Level C: $2,000 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $1,000 per session (15 credits) or $66.67 per credit
This amount is applied to tuition fees of $27,300 per year (45 credits).
- $9,420 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $3,140 per session (equivalent to 15 credits)
This amount is applied to the tuition fees of $24,300 per year (45 credits).
- $19,339 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $6,546 per session (equivalent to 15 credits) for the entire duration of your studies.
There are also some other ways to Fund Your Studies offered by Montreal University (Check Here)
Available Fields of Study In Montréal University Scholarships in Canada 2022
- Administration And Management Sciences
- Arts And Music
- Economics And Politics
- Environmental Planning And Design
- Environment And Sustainable Development
- Fundamental And Applied Sciences
- Health Sciences
- Information And Communications Technologies
- Life Sciences
- Literature And Languages
- Social Sciences And Social Action
- Teaching And Education Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Theology And Religious Sciences
Eligibility Criteria Of Montréal University Scholarships in Canada 2022
To be eligible for the Universite de Montreal Scholarships for International students, you must fulfil the following criteria.Read:Shanghai Government Scholarship for International Students 2022/2023
- Must be an international student.
- You must hold a study permit and are neither a permanent resident of Canada nor hold Canadian citizenship.
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time in a study program throughout their studies at the Université de Montréal.
- Should Have Completed Secondary High School for Bachelors’s Degree Program.
- Should have Bachelors’s Degree for Masters’s Degree Program and Bachelors, Masters Degree required for Doctorate Program.
Required Documents For Montréal University Scholarships in Canada 2022
- Personal statement
- Copy of their passports
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and awards
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- Applicants must provide other documents required by the department they are applying to.
Application Process of Montréal University Scholarships in Canada 2022
First of all, apply for admission to the program of your interest. After submitting the application, you will receive an access code; you can keep track of the application on the Student Center platform and receive an offer letter.
There is no separate application required for the scholarship; eligible applicants will be evaluated for the university of Montreal Scholarship. Successful applicants will receive an email notifying them about the scholarship.