The University of New Haven is inviting candidates to become a part of the Distinguished Scholar Awards for the academic year 2021-2022. All the wonderful international students can apply for this application programme.
The purpose of this application programme is to provide financial support who wants to pursue an undergraduate degree programme at the University of New Haven.
About University of New Haven
Established in 1920, the University of New Haven includes the College of Arts and Sciences, the Pompea College of Business, the Tagliatela College of Engineering, the Henry C. Lee College of Criminal Justice and Forensic Sciences, and the School of Health Science.
Why study at the University of New Haven?
The university offers comprehensive education and a motivating learning experience that enables students to face the complex challenges of their careers and their potential success.
- Application Deadline: May 1, 2021
- University or Organization: University of New Haven
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
Cover Tuition Fees:- Awards range from $20,000 – $24,000 per academic year.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any subject offered by the university
- Art, Design, & Fine Arts
- Business, Hospitality, & Sports
- Communication, Film, & Media Studies
- Computer Science & Cybersecurity
- Criminal Justice & Forensic Science
- Health Programs
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Music & Performing Arts
- National Security & Public Service
- Natural Sciences
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Age:- 18 – 24
- Gender: Male, Female
- Have High School Degree: Applicants (Students who just finished, or are in the process of finishing, Secondary/High School).
- Academic achievements
- A student who has achieved academic success in high school and on the SAT or ACT is considered for this scholarship. The Presidential Scholarship varies depending on the combination of the applicant’s SAT/ACT score and cumulative GPA.
How to Apply
- Submit a complete online application from here.
- Email all of the required documents to [email protected]
- Application Form
- High School Degree Certificate:- Submit official certified copies of senior secondary/high school records. This includes all grade reports, mark sheets, academic transcripts, final examination results, diplomas, and degree certificates such as Senior Secondary School Leaving Certificate, Std. X (SSC), Std. XII (HSC), O-Levels, A-Levels, IB, WAEC, CXC, etc.
- Essay :- The personal essay should be between 250 and 650 words on a topic of your choice.
- Recommendation letter/Reference Letter:- Submit at least one letter of recommendation from an academic source (teacher or guidance counselor).
- Test Certificate:- One of the following standardized exams is required: TOEFL, IELTS, SAT or ACT.