The Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship 2022 is a Government of Canada Scholarships. Finally, the Government of Canada is now accepting applications for the Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships 2022. Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships Offers Up to 166 scholarships annually. The Scholarship is open to Canadian Citizens, International Citizens and Permanent residents of Canada.
Vanier Scholarship 2022 retains the minds who have leadership qualities and demonstrate extraordinary educational achievements in the field of social sciences, humanities, natural sciences, engineering, and health-related fields. So, this Canadian post-graduate scholarship program picks up doctoral students on three criteria having equal weightage. The selection criteria are academic excellence, research potential, and leadership qualities. As there is no interview for the nominated scholars for Vanier CGS 2022, all three selection criteria are assessed through the documents provided by the applicants.
This unique kind of Canadian Government Scholarship has an exclusive method of application and selection. The institutes in Canada are granted Vanier’s CGS quota under this scholarship. The applicants have to apply to the university and have to inform the willingness to attain a Vanier Canadian Government grant for PhD program. All the selected candidates for this Vanier scholarship in Canada are nominated by the institutions. All the application process and procedure is discussed in details in the following lines. Moreover, all the related links are given in the article for the ease of the readers and the applicants.Read:Transilvania Academica program for International Students in Romania, 2021
Details About Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship 2022
- Scholarship Country: Canada
- Sponsored by: Government of Canada
- Duration: 3 Years
- Deadline: 3rd November 2021
- Degree Level: Masters Leading to Ph.D. & Ph.D. in All academic fields.
- The total Duration of the Funding is 3 Years. You can go for MS leading to PhD and for PhD in it.
- But if you are going for MS leading to PhD, then the duration of this MS leading to PhD will be more than 03 Years. But Vanier funding is only for 03 years.
- Therefore, you have to look for extra funding for extra years in the case of MS leading to a Ph.D. Maybe a Canadian professor can give you some insights about it. But for PhD, you can avail of it for the full-time duration, which is Three years.
What Are The Benefits Of The Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship 2022
One of the highest-paid Canadian scholarships offers an excellent opportunity for those students who have a dream to study in Canada on Fully Funded Scholarships. There are the following benefits of Canadian government scholarships are given below.Read:Monash University Scholarships in Australia 2021-22 | Study in Australia
- Will offered $50,000 Per Year.
- Funds Offered for 3 years (non-renewable)
$50,000 is enough to cover your university fees, accommodation, and other expenses. Students will get $50,000 every year to meet their educational expenses. If you have a plan to study MS Leading to Ph.D. you can ask your research professor for further support. They will provide further support to international students if they interested to research in their field.
What Are The Programs Offered By VVanier Canada Graduate Scholarship 2022
There are the following Areas/ majors are open now as given below:
- Health research
- Natural sciences
- Engineering research
- Social sciences
- Humanities research.
What Is The Eligibility Criteria Of The Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship 2022
Confirm that you and your nominating institution meet all the criteria below before you apply for a Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship (Vanier CGS). Nominations that do not meet all of the eligibility criteria will not be accepted.Read:Tesla Internship Program 2021 | Fully Funded
- Canadian Citizens
- Permanent residents of Canada
- Foreign citizens
Other Requirements: (Canadian universities require IELTS/ TOEFL for admission, so you must have done it prior to applying ).
Required Documents for the Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship 2022
The candidates must possess all the following documents in order to apply for the Vanier scholarships in Canada.
- A ResearchNet application form.
- Two reference letters.
- A CV/Resume.
- The research contributions not more than one page.
- A personal statement that depicts the leadership qualities of the candidate.
- Two leadership reference letters.
- A research proposal of a maximum of two pages.
- Project preferences of a maximum of five pages.
- Academic proofs, transcripts, certificates.
- Proof of special circumstances in case of a part-time student. The proof may not exceed 0.5 pages.
How to Apply for the Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship 2022?
- The applicant can not directly apply to Vanier scholarships 2022.
- The candidates first have to apply to the institution which has Vanier’s CGS quota.
- The applicants must be nominated by the institution for the scholarship.
- The applications must be submitted before the closing of the internal submission dates. Each institution has a different internal submission date.
- The nominating institute then sends the nominates to the Vanier CGS program before the closing date.
Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship 2022 Application Process:
- The candidates must begin the process by first researching Canadian institutions through the universities Canada website.
- Ensure the Vanier CGS quota for the selected institution.
- Once the above-mentioned tasks are accomplished, complete the application given on the ResearcNet application form. Complete all the required steps for the Vanier CGS application in ResearchNet form.
- The language of the application can be English or French.
- Follow the presentation standards given for the documents which are to be attached.
- Complete all the mandatory tasks.
- Before submitting your application stats must be complete.
- After submitting the application to nominating institute, the activity log will move to complete the activity. This application will not be modified in the future.
- If your application is returned to you on ResearchNet by the institution it will return with a revised date. You can edit your application and re-submit it.
- If the application is selected for nomination you will receive an automated email and ResearchNet about acknowledgment.
- If you do not receive any mail you can contact the institution for the status of your application.
Important Links Related to these Canadian Scholarships:
- Official Link: HERE
- Vanier Scholars 2021: HERE
- No of Seats by Universities: HERE
- Complete Application Process: HERE
- Previous Years Winners with Research Details: HERE
- Complete Eligibility: HERE
What Is The Deadline For The Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship 2022
The deadline for Vanier Scholarship 2022 by institutions or universities is Deadline: November 03, 2021. But the internal deadlines of each university vary. So, you have to follow the internal deadlines of universities for Vanier, therefore find universities apply for them now.