The Application is open for the Fully Funded World Bank Summer Internship 2021. The World Bank Internship will be held at the United States of America in World Bank HQ Washingon D.C. The Candidates who are Undergraduate Students, Enrolled in Graduate Program or (Pursuing a Master’s Degree or PhD) are eligible to apply. The World Bank is accepting applications for the Summer Term.
In World Bank Summer Internship, interns will be getting an hourly salary and travel allowance up to USD 3,000. Getting the experience of a World Bank internship would add on a great work experience in the CV. All interns will be working in a diverse environment. This internship will be for a minimum of 4 weeks. There is no need for IELTS/TOEFL or any other English Language Test.
World Bank Group spreads over 170 countries, extending their partners in public and private sectors with an aim to eradicate poverty and make possible development challenges. It offers internships in many departments including Human Resources, Communications, Accounting, Development operations, etc.
About World Bank Summer Internship 2021
- Country: United States of America
- Internship Duration: 4 Weeks
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 31st January 2022
Areas of Internship:
- Public health
- Urban planning
- Natural resources management
- Human Resources Management
- Information Technology
- Treasury and corporate services.
Benefits of the World Bank Summer Internship 2021 in the USA:
- A candidate will get pat while internship.
- While internship, travel allowance will be provided up to USD 3,000
- A candidate will be working and assisting diverse professionals.
To be eligible for the Internship in the World Bank. The Candidates much have:
- an Undergraduate Degree and be Enrolled in a Full-time Graduate Study Program (pursuing a Master’s Degree or PhD with plans to return to school full-time).
- There is no age limit.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of languages such as French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, and Chinese is desirable. Other skills such as computing skills are advantageous.
- We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified individuals with diverse professional and academic backgrounds to apply.
Required Documents for WB Internship
- Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Statement of Interest
- Proof of Enrollment in a graduate degree
How to Apply for WB Paid Internship in the USA?
- A candidate first needs to register an account via the official website by providing an email address.
- Make sure that you enter the correct email address since this will be the only way to communicate regarding candidacy.
- A candidate must gather the required documents beforehand because he would only be able to submit the application in a single session.
- Try to complete your application along with the documents attachment within 90 minutes.