Master scholarship in Industrial Design for International student Bursaries at UAL university for 2022
MA Industrial Design International Bursary offered by the University Arts London IT’S AMAZING OPPORTUNITY FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS University of the Arts London offers an extensive range of courses in art, design, fashion, communication, and performing arts. Our graduates go on to work in and shape the creative industries worldwide. UAL is ranked second in the world for Art and Design in the 2021 QS World University Rankings®.
The University has a world-class reputation and comprises 6 equally renowned Colleges: Camberwell College of Arts, Central Saint Martins, Chelsea College of Arts, London College of Communication, London College of Fashion, and Wimbledon College of Arts
The University of the Arts London is a federation of various art colleges that was established in 1986. It is a London-based collegiate university that was founded as a university in 2003.
Why study at the University of the Arts London? Being a member of UAL provides you with a fantastic opportunity to expand your professional network while also providing you with a fantastic educational experience. The professors at this university are extremely talented and have a strong desire to give the best knowledge to students in order for them to pursue their desired level of career.
- Application Deadline: June 18, 2021
- University or Organization: University of the Arts London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The program can be taken in the United Kingdom
The bursary will provide a contribution towards tuition fees for the first year of the course is £16,450. Tuition fees will be paid directly from the award into the University’s Tuition Fees account.
- Eligible Countries: All countries.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Creative, Applied Arts and Design, Design, Engineering & Technology, Industrial Design, Industry& Industrials, Interior Design
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants Must demonstrate their English language proficiency.
- Applicants can demonstrate their English language proficiency through the IELTS test. However, the university also accepts other qualifications
- You must be accepted on the extended full-time MA Industrial Design course at Central Saint Martins, University of the Arts London, starting in September 2021.
- Personal Statement:- an introductory page of no more than 500 words explaining your work, methodology and inspiration.
- Portfolio:- An electronic portfolio sent via Dropbox to [email protected] containing one PDF document [50MB maximum] which should be an example of what you consider to be your best work for the Selection Panel to review, and must include: – a title page with your name and course title. – an introductory page of no more than 500 words explaining your work, methodology and inspiration. – up to 15 pages of images with each image numbered and clearly labelled showing the date of production and, if relevant, title, size and materials used in the original piece.
- CV/Resume:- A copy of your most up to date Curriculum Vitae (CV) or Résumé
- Master Acceptance:- Accepted on the extended full-time MA Industrial Design course at Central Saint Martins, University of the Arts London, starting in September 2021
- Medical report :- Evidence of the medical condition Doctors’ / Hospital letters N.B. These should be from a qualified medical practitioner, signed, dated, and from within the past 3 months Doctors’ / Hospital letters N.B. These should be from a qualified medical practitioner, signed, dated, and from within the past 3 months
- Evidence of your household income
- Evidence of financial hardship i. Credit card statements ii. Overdrafts iii. Expenditure iv. Overdue rent letters v. Bailiffs/debt collection letters
HOW TO APPLY
Filling in an online application form from Here.
Send electronic portfolio sent via Dropbox to [email protected]
third step: A copy of your most up to date Curriculum Vitae (CV) or Résumé04notes
- NB. If you are unable to upload your supporting documents to the student portal, please submit Email your attachments to [email protected]
- After you submit your application, it will initially be assessed by the Student Funding Service at University of the Arts London, to ensure all supporting documents have been submitted.
- further information may be requested at a later date in order to complete the assessment.
- An assessment panel will then assess the applicants for the award based on academic merit and creative excellence.
- The panel will make their final selections by marking the quality of the application and the readiness of the applicant to achieve highly in the discipline.