Monash University is looking for high-achieving students who can be ambassadors for Monash.
Monash University offers Scholarships for both undergraduate and postgraduate degrees for all international students to have the chance to study in Australia.
Monash Unversity is considered one of the best public universities in Australia and consistently ranked in the top 100 universities in the world.
The Monash University is a public research university in Australia consistently ranked in the top 100 universities globally, striving to achieve excellence in education to ensure our students serve the good of their communities.
Why study at Monash University?
The Monash University provides exceptional facilities and teaching. Monash truly imparts global education as it is present in Australia, Italy, Malaysia, India, South Africa and China. Students benefit from the extra choices that come with studying at Australia’s largest university. It teaches a greater sense of purpose in the students and pushes them to make a change. Students at Monash have a global outlook and the skills and confidence to make a positive change.
- Application Deadline: 30 June, 2021
- University or Organization: Monash University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor’s and Postgraduate
- Number of Awards: Unlimited
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
100% course fees paid until the minimum number of points for your degree are completed (excludes OSHC, accommodation and living costs).Read:Radboud Scholarship for International Students 2022 in Netherlands
Commencing undergraduate students will be invited to apply for a place in Monash Minds, a leadership program for first-year students.
Recipients may be asked to participate or be profiled in relevant Monash marketing, recruitment and promotional materials and/or events.
- Eligible Countries: Students from across Australia and New Zealand are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects:
- Art, Design, and Architecture
- Arts, Humanities and social science
- Information Technology
- Medicine, nursing & health sciences
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicant must Receive a full Monash course offer for studying bachelor degree.
- Applicant must Receive a full Monash course offer for studying master degree.
- Applicant must Receive a full Monash course offer for studying Ph.D.
- Applicant Intends to enrol full-time in an undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia.
- Applicant didn’t receive any other scholarships, grants or financial incentives funded by Monash University or be sponsored by other bodies / institutions.
- For entry to Monash University, the Applicant must meet the minimum English language requirements.
- Applicant must maintain a Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 70 each semester.
- Applicant will be required to participate in at least three Marketing and/or Scholarship promotional activities. These activities include attendance at official scholarship functions and participating in marketing activities and networking events.
- Valid passport:- Applicants must provide a copy of their birth certificate or passport. For applicants with permanent residents (PR) must provide a copy of their PR visa.
- Official Transcript:- Secondary school or foundation year results Applicant must provide a copy of your official record of results for your final year of secondary school or university foundation year if: – It lists a prerequisite subject for a course you’re applying for – Applicant has not completed a post-secondary course.
- Official Transcript:- Tertiary results Applicant must provide a copy of the official record of results for all relevant tertiary studies (except for studies at Monash University or Monash College). Academic records must include a key to the grades or marks shown.
- Degree Certificate:- Degree and diploma certificates Any relevant qualification should appear on your academic record. If not, provide a copy of the certificate or a confirmation of completion from the institution where you studied.
- Test Certificate :- Provide a copy of your English language proficiency test completed within three years of your course commencement date.
HOW TO APPLY
Submit a separate application form from here.Read:Global Korea Scholarships 2022 GKS-U (Fully Funded)
Fill your application form.
The results will be available approximately 3 weeks after the round’s closing date. Note:
- Selection will be based on: – Academic achievement. – Students will also be assessed on their scholarship application statement (500 words) and their potential to be an ambassador for Monash University.
- Before applying for this scholarship, you must have received a full Monash course offer with no conditions after that you can apply for your admission
- Do not submit supporting documentation with your application – this will not be considered.
- Can be deferred within the same calendar year only.