The applications are open to apply for the Government of Romania Scholarships 2022. The Scholarship is Funded by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Romania. The Romania Government Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship to Study Bachelor, Master, or a Ph.D. Degree Program in Romanian Universities. All the Expenses will be Full Covered by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Romania. All Participants from any Nationality can apply. The Romania Government offers Scholarships each year.
A total No of 85 Scholarships from Each Country will be provided for Undergraduate, Master & Doctorate. There is No Application Fee Charged by the Romania Government Scholarship. The Romania scholarship program is offered by the Romanian state for all countries that are not a part of the European Union. There are many Scholarships in Romania Without IELTS.
The Romania Scholarship is one of the Top Scholarships. The Duration of the Undergraduate Scholarship will be from 3-6 Years, whereas for Master Program it will be 1.5 or 2 Years & For Doctorate Degree 3 to 4 Years. A wide range of academic fields is available in Romanian Universities. Don’t Forget to check Romania Scholarships Without IELTS. The Detailed Information on Romania Scholarship is given below.
Romania State Scholarships 2021 Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: Romania
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Master, & PhD Degree
- Organization: Ministry of Foreign Affairs Romania
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: Non-European Students
- Deadline: March 15, 2022
Scholarship Duration of the Government of Romania Scholarships:
- Bachelor’s Degree Program (3-6 years)
- Master’s Degree Program (1.5 years to 2 years)
- Doctorate Degree Program (3 to 5 years)
Benefits of the Romanian Scholarship 2022 :
Expenses that will cover by Romanian Government Scholarship
- Free of Charge Tuition Fee
- Free of Charge Accommodation
- A Monthly Stipend:
- 65 EURO/Month, for Undergraduate Students (1st cycle).
- 75 EURO/Month, for Master Studies (2nd cycle).
- 85 EURO/Month, for Postgraduate Students (Doctorate Degree) (3rd cycle).
- The Scholarships do Not Cover International Transport.
Eligibility Criteria for Romania Government Scholarships
To qualify for Romania Government Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Eligible Countries: International students from non-EU countries with the following exceptions:
- citizens of Romanian origin or who are part of the Romanian historical communities in the proximity of Romania (entitled to different scholarship programmes);
- citizens who have requested or acquired a form of protection in Romania;
- stateless persons whose stay on the territory of Romania is officially recognized according to the law;
- members of the diplomatic and consular corps or family members of the diplomatic and consular corps accredited to Romania;
- members of the administrative and technical staff of diplomatic missions and consular offices accredited to Romania;
- staff members of international organizations based in Romania or family members of staff of international organizations based in Romania;
- beneficiaries of a scholarship from the Romanian state for the same cycle of study.
- Present study documents issued by accredited/recognized education institutions in the country where they were issued;
- Comply with the enrolment deadline;
- Have good results in education, respectively an average of the study years, for the last graduated school of at least 7 (seven) corresponding to the scoring system in Romania or the “Good” score, as the case;
- Comply with the application submission methodology.
- Not more than 35 years of age for Bachelor & Master Studies & 45 Years Respectively for Doctoral Studies or for postgraduate studies.
What Documents Are Required To Apply To Romania Government Scholarship?
- Official letter issued by the diplomatic mission of the country of origin accredited to Bucharest or the diplomatic mission of Romania in the country of origin or residence;
- The MFA application form (APPENDIX 1) for a scholarship in Romania, filled in correctly;
- The MER application form (APPENDIX 2) for the issue of the Letter of acceptance to study in Romania;
- Legalized copies of the obtained study diplomas (baccalaureate diploma or its equivalent + bachelor’s, master’s, and doctor’s degrees, if any) and their legalized translation into one of the following languages: English, French or Romanian, if required;
- Legalized copies of matriculation sheets/diploma supplements related to graduate studies and their legalized translation, if applicable;
- Legalized copy of the birth certificate and certified translation in one of the following languages: English, French or Romanian;
- Copy of the first 3 pages of the passport;
- The medical certificate attesting to the fact that the person enrolling in the study does not have
- contagious diseases or other conditions incompatible with the required studies; Curriculum Vitae of the applicant;
- Recent photos – 2 pieces, passport format.
The application file will also contain the following documents (only for candidates falling within the specific category mentioned for each document):
- Proof of name change (if applicable) – copy and legalized translation;
- The certificate attesting the passing of the baccalaureate, bachelor’s, master’s or doctoral exam, as the case may be, for current year’s graduates – copy and certified translation;
- Certificate of graduation of the Romanian preparatory year or Language Proficiency Certificate, if
- Declaration on parental consent in case of juvenile candidates (in one of the following languages: English, French or Romanian).
How to Apply for the Romania Government Scholarship 2022?
- The candidates have to submit their online applications through the Study in Romania platform.
- Go to the platform and then select Apply for MFA scholarship button.
- There is no need to send a registered application.
- The candidates have to submit the files into the given format.
- The documents must be scanned individually in PDF format.
- The candidates have to follow the application submission methodology strictly.