Nanyang Undergraduate Scholarships in Singapore
Nanyang University Scholarship In Singapore:
Nanyang University Scholarship in Singapore, many young people aspire to a scholarship at a global university, so the nanyang scholarship in Singapore, fully funded in the 2021-2022 academic year, is an excellent opportunity for all young people wishing to study bachelor’s degree at Nanyang Technological University in Singapore.
The Nanyang Award is awarded to students who succeed academically, demonstrate good leadership and also have outstanding curriculum records, covering full tuition fees, living allowance, accommodation and travel.
About Nanyang Technological University Nanyang
Technological University (NTU) is singapore’s second oldest independent public research university, ranked 13th in the world, students at NTU are taught by the world’s best teachers.
Why study at Nanyang Technological University?
Nanyang Technological University is an unparalleled university in the world in Singapore and has many colleges and schools that offer bachelor’s, postgraduate and doctoral programs in engineering, science, business, medicine and humanities.Read:The Schwarzman Scholarships In China For Masters Study Is Fully Funded
Details of Nanyang University Scholarship in Singapore:
How do you apply for the grant?
To apply for a scholarship, candidates must follow the following steps:
1. Applying for admission
to consider scholarships, applicants are proposed to obtain admission to the Bachelor’s degree program at Nanyang Technological University.
2. Applying for a scholarship
after admission, candidates must fill out the online application form for the grant and submit it before deadlines.
3- Sending the required documents
- Personal identity.
- High school diploma.
- University degrees for those who have already started their university studies.
- Personal article (300 words).
The scholarship is open to studying the bachelor’s degree program in the following areas:
- Accounting and business.
- Art, design and media.
- Communication studies.
- Social sciences.
- Sports science.
Nanyang University Scholarship Features in Singapore:
- Full tuition coverage.
- A living allowance of $6,500 per school year.
- Accommodation allowance of up to $2,000 per school year.
- Travel grant of up to $5,000 for an external program subject to the terms and conditions of
- Travel grant form.
- Computer allowance of $1,750 (one-time).
- Comprehensive health insurance.
- Extra privileges.
Conditions for admission to Nanyang University Scholarships in Singapore:
- The grant is open to all nationalities.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a full-time university degree program.
- Candidates must have an excellent level in Singapore – Cambridge GCE, a diploma granted by the Faculty of Applied Arts in Singapore, a NUS high school diploma, an INTERNATIONAL Baccalaureate diploma or equivalent qualifications.
- Applicants must submit high school certificates with a very high total.
- Applicants must have strong leadership qualities.
- Candidates are also required to maintain a minimum cumulative average score (CGPA) of 3.5 on 5.0.
Dates and application method:
- The application is open throughout the year.
- You must first apply for the bachelor’s program of your choice and then after admission you apply for a scholarship