For the Lanzhou University of Technology President Scholarship 2023–2024 in China, applications are invited. The Lanzhou University of Technology Scholarship is open to all international students from all around the world. To pursue an undergraduate degree, master’s degree, or doctoral (PhD) degree from the university, fully funded scholarships are available. For the academic year 2023–2024, the Chinese Government Scholarship is offered.
In Lanzhou University of Technology, almost all academic Subjects and Majors are accessible for Bachelor’s, Master’s, and PhD degrees. The full cost of studying abroad will be covered by the scholarship. The scholarship will last for 4-5 years for undergraduate degrees, 2 years for master’s degrees, and 4 years for doctoral degrees.
The provincial capital of China’s Gansu Province is Lanzhou, where the scientific and technological university Lanzhou University of Technology is situated. Several Chinese colleges are among the best in the world. Engineering, science, management, economics, and liberal arts are just a few of the many fields of study available at LUT at the undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral levels.
Lanzhou University of Technology President Scholarship 2023 Details:
|University:||Lanzhou University of Technology|
|Degree level:||Undergraduate, Masters, PhD|
|Scholarship coverage:||Fully Funded|
|Eligible nationality:||All Nationalities|
|Last Date:||30 June 2023|
The LUT President Scholarship 2023 is a Fully Funded scholarship for international students that will pay all costs associated with pursuing a degree at the university. The following are the specifics:
- Complete tuition fee
- Free housing
- Living expenses: 1,500 yuan each month
Note: Fees for teaching materials and insurance are not included. If your Chinese language level does not meet the school’s requirements, it is recommended that you study Chinese for a year at the school’s expense.
List of Available Study Fields:
Under Lanzhou University of Technology President Scholarship 2023-24 in China, study fields include Materials shaping and control engineering, Electrical engineering and automation, Automation, Mechanical design, manufacturing and automation, Energy and power engineering, Civil engineering, Process equipment and control engineering, Chemical engineering and technology.
You can check the list of available study fields for Bachelors & Postgraduate by Clicking Here.
Applicants have to meet the given below criteria to apply for Lanzhou University of Technology President Scholarship:
- Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health.
- Be a high school graduate under the age of 25 when applying for the undergraduate programs.
- Be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for the master’s programs.
- Be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for the doctoral programs.
How to Apply
Step 1: Log in to http://gjsjy.lut.edu.cn/member/login.do, fill out the registration form, upload a clear and complete scan of all required application materials, pay the registration cost, and upload the remittance voucher to apply for Lanzhou University of Technology President Scholarship 2022.
Step 2: Submit (in duplicate) paper materials:
- Lanzhou University of Technology’s International Student Application Form.
- Fresh graduates can offer the original copy of the pre-graduation certificate issued by their school, and when the enrollment is completed, the original copy of the graduation certificate should be presented English translation.
- For texts that are not in Chinese or English, a certified copy of the previous stage’s transcript is required, as well as a Chinese/English translation.
- Undergraduate Study Plan / Research Plan (graduate).
- two or more letters of recommendation from professors or associate professors (graduate students).
- Proof that you have never been convicted of a crime.
- Copy of a valid HSK Level 4 certificate (200 points or higher).
- For foreigners, a physical examination form is required.
Step 3: Students who pass the material review will be notified of their interview via email. The Skype video interview (Skype ID: study 282) is used for the majority of the interview. After getting the email, please send your nationality and passport number to Skype. The major topics covered in the interview include Chinese or English proficiency, professional fundamental knowledge, and comprehensive ability.