Apply for the International Summer Internship Turkey 2023 program if you are seeking a summer internship in Turkey. Organized by the Union of Municipalities of Turkey, this internship opportunity is part of the International Local Authorities Internship Program. No IELTS or TOEFL scores are required for applicants of the Localinternational 2022. The online application process is free of charge.
The Turkish Internship 2023 program aims to provide comprehensive training on local governance. It combines instructional sessions, practical examples, field visits, and social activities, including trips to different cities in Turkey. Students from around the world are encouraged to apply, as it offers a valuable opportunity to enhance their knowledge of local governance practices.
The Union of Municipalities of Turkey fully funds this international internship program. It has successfully attracted participants from various European, Asian, and Middle Eastern countries, fostering an international training environment. The program not only offers valuable learning opportunities but also promotes socialization and showcases exemplary municipal work practices. In 2019, 41 students representing 34 different countries participated in the program.
The LOCALINTERNational internship for 2023 will be held in Turkey from August 20 to 27. Selected participants will have all their expenses covered by the Union of Municipalities of Turkey. This fully-funded internship program offers opportunities in fields such as Law, Economics, Urban/Regional Planning, Sociology, Statistics, Communication, Political Science, International Relations, Administrative Sciences, and related disciplines.
|Duration:||20-27 August 2023|
|Deadline:||16 June 2023|
Financial Benefits of the Internship
The Local LOCALINTERNational Internship Program is a paid internship in Turkey for Foreigners. It will cover all the costs that include:
- Airfare Tickets to/from Turkey
- Accommodation During the Program
- City Tours
- Site Visits
- The certificate is given to the participants at the end of the program.
- IELTS is not required.
More than 300 students from nearly 60 different countries participated in the LOCALINTERNational Program between 2012-2022.
- Urban/Regional Planning
- Political Science
- International Relations
- Administrative sciences
- Other related fields
- Fundamental Values of Local Governments
- Local Democracy and Participation
- Social and Cultural Activities of Local Governments
- Global and Regional Organizations of Local Governments
- Local Governments and Sustainable Development Goals
- Comparative Local Governments
- Local Governments in Türkiye
- CV Preparation and Interview Techniques
Eligibility Criteria of the International Summer Internship 2023?
- Students from all Nationalities are Eligible (European, Asian, and Middle Eastern countries
- Good command of English
- The LOCALINTERNational program welcomes the participation of recent graduates and final-year university students.
How to Apply for International Summer Internship Turkey 2023?
- The application form must be submitted online.
- Complete all the required fields.
- Don’t wait till the last date and apply as soon as possible.
For further information, please contact: [email protected]