Getting a degree is always beneficial in career, but it can be difficult with some financial barriers. To cover study expense, Khazar University is offering International Excellence Scholarships for talented students.
The bursary aims to promote candidates with an exemplary educational performance from all over the globe to study in Azerbaijan.
About Khazar University
Khazar University, established in 1991, is a private university located in Baku, Azerbaijan. It owns four campuses in Baku and two campuses in Azerbaijan, i.e., Neftchilar Campus, Downtown Campus, Baku Dunya School Campus, Sumgayit Dunya School Campus, Ganja Dunya School Campus, and Buzovna Conference and Leisure Center.
Why choose Khazar University?
The University focuses on enriching education, knowledge and student participation by guaranteeing that all the students experience high quality, imaginative and innovative assistance.
- Application Deadline: May 15, 2021
- University or Organization: Khazar University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Masters and PhD degree
- Award: Full tuition fees
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Azerbaijan
- Cover Tuition Fees:- Khazar University Excellence Scholarship covers the full tuition fee of international students, enabling them to study tuition-free at Khazar University.
- Khazar University Merit Scholarships. These scholarships cover 75%, 50%, or 25% of the tuition fee on a competitive basis. Initially awarded for one year, the scholarship is subject to prolongation for the next academic year depending on the academic performance of the student.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The bursary is available for the Masters and PhD degree programs at the university.
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer System and Networks
- Petroleum Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Radiotechnics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Political Science
- International Relations
- Area Studies (European Studies)
- English Language and Literature
- English Language teaching
- Elementary Education
- Tourism Management
- Eligibility Criteria: To become eligible for the award, applicants must:
- Age:- Not specific
- Gender: Male, Female
- Have High School Degree:- For undergraduate admission: applicants should have completed their secondary education successfully before the start of the academic year they apply to. – Demonstrate an excellent academic performance and high achievements at previous study level(s)
- Have Bachelor Degree:- In order to be eligible for master’s programs, the applicants should have completed bachelor’s education before the start of the academic year they apply for.
- Have Master Degree:- In order to be eligible for Ph.D. programs the applicants should have completed a master’s degree before the start of the academic year, they apply for.
- Extra-curricular Activities Experience:- For bachelor applicants
How to Apply
Find Your Program hereRead:Bali International Student Festival 2021 | International Conference
Download the application form for the selected level of study here. in addition to the application of the scholarship, and fill them out according to the application guidelines.
Submit Your Applications to [email protected] Note: When you submit the full application package via email, make sure to indicate a clear subject line – ‘Your name_Khazar International Admission 2021-2022’ Please consult the list of requirements for the selected level of study before submitting your application. Incomplete and late applications will not be considered.
- Application Form:- Bachelor, Master, or Ph.D. according to the level you choose.
- High School Degree Certificate:- For undergraduate applicants
- Bachelor Degree Certificate:- For Master applicants.
- Master Degree Certificate: For Ph.D. applicants
- Official Transcript: Academic Transcripts of Records (for Bachelor, Master, and Ph.D. applicants)
- Statement of purpose: Statement of Purpose (for Bachelor and master students)
- CV/Resume: Curriculum Vitae (CV) or Resume. (for Bachelor, Master, and Ph.D.applicants)
- Medical report: Medical Examination Certificate. (for Bachelor, Master, and Ph.D.applicants )
- Valid passport: Copy of International Passport. (for Bachelor, Master, and Ph.D.applicants )
- Test Certificate: Standardized English language test scores (valid TOEFL/IELTS scores: expired scores are not accepted) Optional
- Evidence of Volunteering/Community Service Experience: Certificates proving extracurricular activities
- Motivation Letter: Motivation Letter (max 500 words
- Recommendation letter/Reference Letter: Two Reference letters for master and Ph.D. Applicants.
- Research proposal: A Research Proposal outlining the Ph.D. research that you want to conduct ( for Ph.D. applicants)
- Other: List of Publications (for Ph.D. applicants only)