Applications are now being accepted at Guangxi Normal University for the CSC Scholarship year 2023–2024. A fully financed programme, the Chinese Government Scholarship at Guangxi Normal University seeks to entice foreign students to pursue graduate studies at Guangxi Normal University, China. The Chinese Ministry of Education developed the Chinese Government Scholarship (Chinese University Program) with the goal of fostering great global talent and enhancing the image of Chinese higher education.
Students from all nations are eligible to apply for this scholarship to study in Asia at the Guangxi Normal University in a Master’s or PhD programme. Both major studies and Chinese language/preparatory studies are covered by the scholarship. Programs at Guangxi Normal University can be taken in Mandarin or in English. The scholarship application process is entirely online, and there is no application fee (no need to send hard copies).
Guangxi Normal University is a prestigious research university situated in Guilin, Guangxi, China. It was established in 1932. Guangxi Normal University had 200 PhD candidates, 7000 graduate students, and 27,000 undergraduate students divided among 21 colleges and departments. Over 2000 international students who are enrolled in degree programmes at GXNU also call it home. One of the Designated Chinese Institutions that can accept recipients of Chinese Government Scholarships is Guangxi Normal University.
Guangxi Normal University CSC Scholarship 2023-24 Details:
|University:||Guangxi Normal University|
|Degree level:||Masters, PhD|
|Scholarship coverage:||Fully Funded|
|Eligible nationality:||All Nationalities|
|Last Date:||30 April 2023|
Guangxi Normal University CSC Scholarship 2023-24 is a Free Fully Funded award for all International Students all over the world. The Wuhan University Scholarship will cover the following:
- Full Tuition Fee and Application Fee
- Free Accommodation
- Monthly allowance:
- For Master’s degree 3000 RMB/per month
- Foe Doctoral degree 3500 RMB/per month
- Comprehensive medical insurance.
- Foreign citizenship, and in good health.
- Applicants who apply for a Master’s degree should be under 35 years old and have a Bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants who apply for a doctoral degree should be under 40 years old and have a Master’s degree.
- Applicants of Chinese-medium programs should have at least HSK level four certificate (Chinese Proficiency Test).
- Notarized highest diploma(degree certificate)
- Academic transcripts
- Study Plan, within 800 words, written in Chinese or in English.
- Two recommendation letters from either professors or associate professors, in Chinese or English.
- Scanned copy of a valid ordinary passport (personal information page).
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form, filled in English or Chinese
- Valid HSK certificate is required if applying for the Chinese-medium program. Valid English level certificate for English-medium program (e. g TOEFL or IELTS).
- Non-Criminal record.
Interested applicants who would like to apply for the Chinese Government Scholarship at Guangxi Normal University, must follow the steps below:
Step 1: CSC online registration
Create an account at https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/ and choose program Type B. The agent No. of Guangxi Normal University is 10602. Please download the CSC application form after registration and take note of the CSC serial number.
Step 2: Guangxi Normal University application
Click on the Online Application System of Guangxi Normal University to create an account and follow instructions to submit your application. Do not forget to upload all required documents to the online system.