Brilliant people interested in pursuing their careers at one of Korea’s top institutions are invited to apply for the GIFT Internship programme in Korea 2022. Engaging in the Korean internship programme is a commendable chance for outstanding students to gain practical experience. It provides students with the opportunity to study from top-rated specialists. This completely paid internship programme 2022 intends to recruit third and fourth-year undergraduate students who are interested in ferrous technology research, systems and backgrounds, and lab activities. To satisfy the institution’s purpose of recruiting national and international students and involving them in diverse educational activities in order to promote the institute as a world leader in education and research, young minds are invited to participate in this internship programme.
Graduate Institute of Ferrous & Energy Materials Technology (GIFT), Korea invites international students every year to participate in research projects that have revolutionary effects on the future of the world. All students from around the world are eligible to apply for GIFT internships in South Korea.
The GIT Korea internship provides students with quality-oriented education as well as the opportunity to develop professional skills throughout their internship. The duration of the internship is one month, and students will work on different research projects during this time. GIFT interns have a unique opportunity to work in a world-class environment in a science lab, which allows them to enhance their skillsets and capabilities
GIFT Summer Internship Program 2022 Details:
- University: Phonag University of Science and Technology
- Internship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Internship country: South Korea
- Last Date: 14 May 2022.
GIFT Internship Program 2022 in South Korea is for all International and Korean Students. All the Expenses will be covered by the University.
- The Interns are provided with a free dormitory housing facility.
- The internship program provides transportation for interns for free.
- The internship program provides round-trip economy airfare to international students.
- Students from Korea will be provided with KTX or bus transportation.
- Students will receive financial assistance for living expenses.
Eligibility Criteria for GIFT Internship in Korea 2022:
- The applicant can be a student from either a Korean or foreign institution.
- An applicant must be a student of graduation.
- All Applicants should have excellent academic records.
Supporting Documents for the GIFT Internship in Korea:
- Complete the application form, along with other documents.
- Official Academic Transcript in English, mentioning GPA scoring.
- Language proficiency certificate.
- Personal Statement.
- Agreement for utilizing candidate’s personal information.
How to Apply for GIFT South Korea Internship 2021?
- The applicants have to apply online either through the Korean application form or the foreigner application form.
- Provide all your required documents.
- Provide all your detailed personal information, e.g., name, address, date of birth, country, etc.
- Complete all the required fields for each level.
- Complete your application carefully and send it to the staff in charge of admission by email ([email protected]).