During the academic year 2023–2024, the Sabanci University is happy to announce fully financed admission scholarships in Turkey. Upon their acceptance to the university in accordance with their selected study programme, international students will be given the opportunity to apply for the scholarships. International students should take advantage of this fantastic opportunity to apply for a Sabanci University admission scholarship. International students who have shown intellectual potential are eligible for the Sabanci University scholarships, which are given out based on academic excellence.
Consider yourself a Sabanci University scholar, learning from eminent instructors at one of Turkey’s top universities. With a degree from Sabanci University, you can continue your study while on the go. Programs at Sabanci University are created to assist you in developing professional skills and knowledge without losing sight of your personal growth, in keeping with the finest practises of Turkey’s leading academic institutions. Undergraduate, master’s, and Doctoral degree scholarships are fully or partially financed at the Sabanci University in Turkey. The scholarship grants include on-campus housing, a monthly stipend of up to 3200 TL, and a full tuition remission.
The Sabanci University, which is based in Istanbul, Turkey, was founded in 1999. The university’s top-notch programmes and welcoming environment support students in choosing the right path for their chosen careers.
Short Summary of Sabanci University Scholarship 2023:
- Scholarship Host Country: Turkey
- University: Sabanci University
- Course Level: Bachelors, Master, and PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International Students
- Deadlines: The application deadline to apply for the Sabanci University Scholarship 2023-24 in Turkey is August 15, 2023 for Undergraduate Degree and 28 July 2022 for Masters & PhD Degree.
Financial Benefits of Sabanci University Scholarship 2023:
Sabanci University Scholarship successful students will receive the following benefits:
For Undergraduate Students:
- Tuition fee waiver will be covered (full or partial)
- On-Campus accommodation will be provided
- A Monthly Stipend
- Travel allowance
For Graduate Students:
- Full tuition waiver
- A Monthly stipend will be provided
- Private health insurance
- A laptop computer
- Conference travel grant
- Scientific publication incentive
- One-term research leave abroad (PhD. only)
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Materials Science and NanoEngineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Molecular Biology, Genetics, and Bioengineering
- Political Science and International Relations
- Visual Arts and Visual Communication Design
- Management B.A
- Business Analytics Minor Program
- Entrepreneurship Minor Program
- Finance Minor Program
Application Requirements for Sabanci University Scholarships 2023:
In order to apply for a Sabanci University scholarship, you need to fulfill the following application requirements.
How to Apply for the Sabanci University Scholarships in Turkey?
- Prepare all your documents and make sure you fulfill the admission requirements.
- Fill the online application form
- Upload all required documents.