IDEX Master’s Scholarship in France 2023-24 is an outstanding opportunity for brilliant students to study abroad for free. The IDEX scholarship is a chance by which international students can join the French leading university the Université Paris-Saclay. This master’s scholarship in France aims at finding those promising students who envision to further continuing their research and projects up to the doctoral level. The purpose of this international scholarship program is to waive the financial burden of bright international students and to provide them with easy access to the best education system.
The Paris-Saclay University is no doubt among one of the world-leading and top-class universities. It enables its students to achieve the zenith of higher qualification by providing excellent facilities, prominent component institutions, and several associated universities. The institutions which are associated with the Paris-Saclay University are AgroParisTech, CentraleSupelec, Ecole Normale Supérieure Paris-Saclay (ENS Paris-Saclay), INSTN-CEA, Institut d’Optique Graduate School (IOGS), Université d’Evry-Val-d’Essonne (UEVE), Université Paris-Saclay (UPSaclay), Université de Versailles-Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines (UVSQ). Through this 1 to 12 years scholarship program students from all these university-related institutions can get huge benefits.
Paris Saclay University is a French Public University and ranked 13th highest in the World Ranking of Universities. It is the no.1 university in the world in Mathematics and 9th in the world in Physics. The university has many accolades and numerous features in its cap when it comes to the achievements of its students and laureates. To become part of this highly-ranked university in France itself is a thing of honor, and scholarship in Europe makes it more honorable and a matter of prestige for its recipients. Moreover, the IDEX scholarship is non-discriminatory and is for students of all nationalities.
The IDEX international scholarships in France 2023 in Paris Saclay University are available for all the master’s degree programs that the university offers for international students. Apart from getting a chance to study in France for free, the IDEX France scholarship recipients become a part of the alumni community which helps them to grow and excel in their careers and life. The following article is a complete guide through which the students can secure this opportunity in Europe. Moreover, the article explains all the possible financial benefits of the international master’s scholarship for international students.
IDEX Masters Scholarship in France 2023 Details
- Country: France
- Host Institution: Paris-Saclay University
- Degree level: Masters
- Type: Funded
- Category: Scholarships
- Deadline: 10th May 2023.
IDEX Scholarship in France Benefits
- Students will receive €10,000 per year as a scholarship grant.
- Students will receive a travel grant of a maximum €1,000. This grant also includes visa costs.
- Students will receive all the grants and scholarships once they arrive in France.
- The travel allowance varies with the origin.
The IDEX Master’s Scholarships in France has some of the following eligibility criteria that every student must follow before applying, for instance;
- All applicants must be international students.
- All applicants must have acquired admission to Paris-Saclay University.
- The age of the applicant must not exceed 30 years.
- All applicants must apply for Master’s degree programs.
- If you are already been living in France for less than a year now, then you are also eligible to apply.
- If you have 3 years gap in your studies, you are not eligible to apply.
- If you have ever studied under the French Higher education system and institutions, then you are not eligible to apply.
- If you already have any other grant or scholarship, then you are not eligible to apply for IDEX Master’s Scholarships in France.
How to Apply for IDEX Scholarship?
In order to qualify for the Master’s Scholarship, students must apply for admission at Paris-Saclay University. After securing admission, all international candidates will automatically be considered for the IDEX scholarship. Hence, there is no separate application procedure.
All selected candidates will receive a consent email to which you must apply within 7 days; otherwise, you will be rejected. After selection, you must submit two reference letters from two referees. Fill out the online form sent to you by the administration and must add two referees.
After that, the form will be directly sent to the referees, and they have to submit it back before the deadline.
Make sure you put all the details correctly.
For more details, visit the official website below;