Applications are invited to apply for Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship 2023 in China through Chinese Government Scholarship. All International Students from any part of the globe can apply for China Scholarship. Beijing Institute of Technology Chinese Government Scholarship is offering Masters Degree and PhD Degree Scholarships to all International Students. Fully Funded Scholarship is available for academic session of 2023-24. There is No Need of IELTS test. Students can apply using English Proficiency Certificate.
The Chinese Government Scholarship at Beijing Institute of Technology University is a fully-funded scholarship for international students. It allows every brilliant and zealous student to augment their career development by polishing the skills they acquire throughout their educational career. Furthermore, the BIT China scholarship enables students to study in China for free and to work together with people having different opinions and make their positions worthwhile in a community. These programs are equally valuable for the academic and professional careers of the students associated with the programs. Further, the students are being trained with those professional skills that help them solve the critical issues necessary for society’s wellbeing.
The Ministry of Education China sponsors the Chinese University scholarship. The Chinese university delivering the scholarship programs is one of the best private universities that intends to contribute to a sustainable world. The university works around the Chinese core values of maintaining discipline and dedication to work. Moreover, it focuses on cooperation among nations and is devoted to empowering minorities also. The university ensures connectivity with its staff, students, faculty, and research disciplines. The Chinese government plays its role in uplifting the world through its significant core values and sustainable approaches. Its insight value confirms the involvement of everyone in formulating and implementing the overall educational and professional-driven strategies.
Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship 2023 Details:
- University: Beijing Institute of Technology
- Degree level: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: China
- Last Date: 15 April 2023.
Benefits of the BIT CSC Scholarship 2023:
The Full Scholarship will cover:
- Candidates will facilitate with a Full Tuition fee.
- Candidates will be given accommodation.
- It covers medical insurance.
- Candidates will be given a stipend of CNY 3,000 monthly (for Master’s students) or CNY 3,500 (for Doctoral students).
List of Available Study Fields (Masters, PhD):
Below is a List of Academic Fields for Masters & PhD Degree Programs at BIT Scholarship in China for International students.
- Computer Science and Technology
- Aerospace Engineering
- Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
- Design and Arts
- Foreign Languages
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronic Engineering
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Information and Electronics
- Life Science
- Management and Economics
Duration of the Scholarship:
The duration of the Master’s Degree is 2-3 academic years, Doctoral Degree 3-4 academic years. This is one of the best Scholarships to study in China scholarship at BIT University.
Eligibility Criteria Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship 2022:
- Candidates must be non-Chinese citizens.
- Candidates must be ready to comply with Chinese government laws, rules and regulations.
- Candidates must possess good health.
- Applicants applying for the master’s programs must be under the age of 35 years. Applicants applying for the Ph.D. program must be under the age of 40 years.
- Applicants applying for master’s programs must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent educational background.
- Applicants applying for the Ph.D. program must have a master’s degree or equivalent educational background.
- Candidates applying for Chinese-specific programs must have a minimum level 5 in HSK. For English teaching programs, a minimum score of 80 in TOEFL or 5.5 in IELTS.
- MBA applicants must have relevant experience of one year.
The Following Documents you have to Upload in PDF Format to Apply Online for Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship in China:
- CSC Application Form
- Notarized Highest Degree Certificate (English Version) for Graduates/Certificate of schooling for Registered students.
- Notarized Transcripts of the Highest Degree
- BIT Advisor Recommendation Form (You may upload a piece of blank paper instead of at the stage of initial application);
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement
- Two recommendation letters
- Valid Passport (FrontPage)
- Physical Examination Record
- English Proficiency Certificate or Test.
How to Apply for the Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship?
- The applicants have to register online. They are required to choose program Type B. The agency number is 10007.
- The applicants have to pass the material review.
- The applicants are required to pay the application fee of 600 CNY.
- The applicants passing through the material review would have to appear for the interview.
- Applicants will be admitted to the academic review after the interview.
- Pre-admitted students will receive the pre-admission notice.
- Applicants have to pay the pre-paid tuition fee.
- Applicants have to sign the commitment form.