Edinburgh Global Online Learning Masters Scholarships 2023 are now open to international and Domestic Students for the academic year 2023-24. The scholarships are for part-time distance learning Masters’s programs offered by the University of Edinburgh. Edinburgh Global strives to promote the University of Edinburgh as a global center of excellence for teaching and research. Edinburgh Global Online Learning Scholarships will help talented individuals from around the world to study online regardless of their financial circumstances. The scholarships will cover full tuition fees and will be awarded on the basis of academic merit.
The Edinburgh Global Online Learning Masters Scholarships 2023 are offered by the University of Edinburgh in the United Kingdom to international students who are interested in pursuing a master’s degree program through online learning. The scholarship provides a generous financial award that covers tuition fees, allowing students to focus on their studies without the burden of financial stress. The scholarships are intended to attract talented students from all over the world, regardless of their location, and provide them with the opportunity to gain a world-class education from the University of Edinburgh.
The University of Edinburgh is one of the world’s leading universities, founded in 1582, the University of Edinburgh is Scotland’s oldest university and one of the four ancient universities in the English-speaking world. The University is internationally renowned for its research, teaching, and alumni, and has been associated with more Nobel Prize winners than any other UK university. The University of Edinburgh is also home to a number of world-leading research institutes, including the Edinburgh Cancer Research UK Centre, the Institute for Astronomy, and the Usher Institute for Population Health Sciences and Informatics.
Edinburgh Global Masters Scholarship 2023-24 Details:
|Scholarship coverage:||Fully Funded|
|Eligible nationality:||All Nationalities|
|Award country:||United Kingdom|
|Last Date:||5 June 2023|
Already Mentioned above its Online degree so your Tuition Fee will be covered by Edinburgh Global Masters Scholarship.
- Its Tuition-Free Scholarship at the University of Edinburgh Scholarships 2023.
- You choose when and where you study and there is no fixed schedule.
- Read textbooks, watch lectures and participate in discussions.
- Studying online is not an isolated experience. You will have very regular contact with students from around the world and our academic staff here in Edinburgh.
Available Study Fields:
Almost All academic courses are available. Here are some courses but still you can go on University website and search courses and check either course is available according to your interest or not.
- MSC Engineering
- MSC Arts & Humanities
- MSC Bussiness
- MSC Science
- MSc Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases
- ChM Clinical Ophthalmology
- MSc Clinical Trials
- MFM Family Medicine
- ChM General Surgery
- MSc Global Health and Infectious Diseases
- MSc Internal Medicine
- MSc Paediatric Emergency Medicine
- MSc Patient Safety and Clinical Human Factors
- MSc Primary Care Ophthalmology
- MPH Public Health
- MSc Restorative Dentistry
- MSc Science Communication and Public Engagement
- MSc Surgical Sciences
- ChM Trauma and Orthopaedics
- ChM Urology
- ChM Vascular and Endovascular Surgery
Scholarships will be available for students commencing in session 2017-18 any distance learning Masters programme offered by the University. Applicants must be both nationals of the eligible countries (see below).
Applicants should already have been offered a place at the University of Edinburgh and should have firmly accepted that offer or be intending to do so. Eligible Regions: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Côte d’Ivoire, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, India, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea, Kyrgyz Republic, Lao PDR, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mongolia, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, São Tomé and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tuvalu, Uganda, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- The application process for the Edinburgh Global Online Learning Masters Scholarships is online.
- To access the scholarship application system, applicants must have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh.
- The online scholarship application form is available in EUCLID and can be accessed via MyEd which is an online information portal.
- Log in to your MyEd account using the username and password provided by the university.
- The application deadline for the Edinburgh Global Online Learning Masters scholarships is 5 June 2023 at 11:59 pm BST.