UPG Sustainability Leadership Program 2023 is a splendid opportunity for individuals who have influential leadership qualities. The program is also a golden chance for organizations to participate in bringing change to the communities. UPG leadership program in the USA is the world’s largest training program for young adults. The fully-funded leadership program motivates individuals and organizations to work on at least one project o their own desire to bring positive change in this world. Moreover, the program builds a network of world-class speakers, trainers, and leaders which is a lifelong asset for the participants.
There is no need to be passionate in all areas. Applicants aged 18 to 35 are eligible to apply. Candidates from any background race, gender, or educational background. No IELTS/TOEFL, No Application Fee, and No Work Experience are required for this Exchange Program. Both Male and Female Participants can apply.
The UPG leadership program in the USA is the world’s largest training program for young adults. The aim and the topic of the program are to fulfill UPG Sustainability Program, the United Nations’ agenda regarding sustainability. The program promotes “Green” and “Environmental Sustainability” as well as the “Social Stability”. The UPG is looking for a diverse group of people. The details about the UPG Leadership Program in USA 2023 are available below.
UPG Sustainability Leadership Program 2023 in the USA Details:
- UPG Host Country: United States of America
- Organization: United People Global (UPG)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- UPG Program Duration: One Week
- Eligible Nationality: International students
- Deadline 31 December 2022.
Benefits of the UPG Leadership Program in the USA 2023:
- One week of fully-funded leadership experience in the USA Hurricane Island Center of Science and Leadership.
- The 60 participants from among 500 participants will be selected for this fully-funded program in the USA.
- The participants will receive a certificate upon completion of the program.
- The participants will become lifetime members of the “Community of Champions”.
- Candidates must be 18-35 years of age;
- Candidates must be self-motivated, capable of overcoming major challenges and able to think outside the box;
- Candidates must be able to read, listen and communicate in English, but no language level certificate is needed;
- Applicants from all nationalities are eligible to apply;
- Candidates from all genders and candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Organisations are also invited to nominate people to take part in this training. Simply scroll down the application page and find the ‘’ nominate a candidate’’ section.
- Profile – who are you? This helps us to strive for diversity.
- Motivation – why do you want to be a UPG Sustainability Leader?
- Capability – how capable are you to do what you want to do?
- Potential for Impact – what is the potential of your early ideas?
How to Apply for the UPG Sustainability Leadership Program 2023?
- The candidates have to apply online.
- The candidate must provide a strong personal statement.
- The candidates have to justify the potential impact of their projects.
- Make a strong profile by providing all relevant answers to the questions.
- It is recommended to make a 2-minute video in which you are asked to tell about yourself or answer any one question from the application.
- The video must be in the English language and uploaded via the given link before the closing of the application.