The Swedish Institute Scholarship for Global Professionals are now open for applications. The scholarships are awarded to highly qualified students and professionals from selected countries for full-time Master’s level studies in Sweden.
The scholarships cover both tuition fees and living expenses for the duration of the Master’s program and are awarded for one academic year. scholarships are highly competitive, and the number of scholarships awarded each year is limited.
To be eligible for a scholarship, applicants must meet all the general and specific eligibility criteria set out by the Swedish Institute. The SI Scholarships for Global Professionals are a great opportunity for students and professionals from all over the world to study in Sweden.
All the Expenses of the Scholarship including Tuition Fees, Airfare Tickets, Stipend & other expenses will be covered by the Swedish Government. Sweden has Internationally Renowned Education System in Europe. The complete details and application requirements for the SI Scholarships 2023 are available below.
Swedish Institute Scholarships 2023 Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: Sweden
- Course Level: Master’s Degree Programs
- Funded By: Swedish Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: 28 February 2023.
Benefits of the Swedish Institute Scholarships (SISGP) 2023-24:
- The scholarship will cover the full tuition fee.
- The living expenses will be covered and a monthly stipend of SEK 11,000 will be given.
- Medical insurance will be covered.
- For Bangladesh; Bolivia; Brazil; Cambodia; Cameroon; Colombia; Ecuador; Egypt; Ethiopia; Gambia; Ghana; Guatemala; Honduras; Indonesia; Jordan; Kenya; Liberia; Malawi; Morocco; Myanmar (Burma); Nepal; Nigeria; Pakistan; Peru; Philippines; Rwanda; South Africa; Sri Lanka; Sudan; Tanzania; Tunisia; Uganda; Vietnam; Zambia and Zimbabwe: A travel grant of SEK 15,000 will be provided for the entire period of study.
- For Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Russian Federation, and Ukraine: A travel grant of SEK 11,000 will be provided for the entire period of study.
- The fellows will get membership in the SI Network for Future Global Leaders.
Available Study Fields List:
- Natural Science
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Social Science and Behavioral Science
- Veterinary Medicine and Nursing
- Arts, Design and Media
- Business Administration and Economics
- Education/Educational Sciences/Didactics
- Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, and Fishery
- Health and Medical Care
- Law and Legal Studies
- Materials, Construction, and Manufacturing
- Religious Studies
- Social Work and Welfare
- Journalism, Communication, and Information
- Citizens from 42 countries are eligible.
- The applicants must have a minimum of 3,000 hours of work experience.
- Candidates must have leadership experience from a job or society.
- Check more Eligibility Criteria details (Here)
Required Documents for Scholarship in Sweden:
Applicants must be able to provide the following requirements to be eligible for the Sweden Government Scholarships:
- Motivation letter
- Reference letter
- Copy of the passport of the applicant
- Proof of leadership and work experience
How to Apply for the Swedish Institute Scholarships 2023-2024?
- The candidates have to apply for university admission first.
- The candidate must be admitted to one of the eligible master’s programs for SI Scholarships by 30 March 2023.
- The candidate has to apply for SI scholarships separately after completing the admission application.
- You can apply for as many programs as you want, but you can apply for up to 4 master’s programs for SI Scholarship in Sweden 2023.
- Once an applicant submits his or her admission application, he will receive a personal application number.
- A candidate must save this application number for applying to the Global Professional Program (Swedish Institute Scholarship).