LPI Summer Internship 2023 in the United States is a creditable opportunity for undergraduate students to get valuable research experience. This helps them learn from world-class planetary scientists and discover thrilling careers in planetary science. The fully-funded internship in the USA provides students with a chance to participate in professionally developed activities comprising lectures and development workshops. It is an attractive prospect for highly qualified students in times of crisis when the globe has already been influenced by various social, political, economic, and religious calamities. It allows fervent students to broaden their horizons in the fields of science and engineering. Highly intellectual individuals are motivated to become a part of the free summer internship program abroad.
There is No Application Fee Required. During the 10-week internship, students have the opportunity to participate in enrichment activities, including NASA Johnson Space Center scientific visits, lectures, and career development workshops. Don’t miss this Fully Funded Scholarship for international students. You will gain valuable research experience. All Expenses are Fully Financed by US Government.
The LPI is located near the NASA Johnson Space Center, on the southeast side of Houston, Texas. On NASA’s behalf, the LPI provides leadership in the scientific community for research in lunar, planetary, and solar system sciences and linkage with related terrestrial programs. The LPI Summer Internship is only available to Undergraduate Students. More Details regarding LPI Summer Internship in USA 2023 is given below.
NASA LPI Summer Internship Program 2023-24 Details:
- Institute: Lunar and Planetary Institute (LPI)
- Internship duration: 10 weeks (5 Jun 2023 to 11 Aug 2023)
- Award coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Internship country: Houston, USA
- Last Date: 12 December 2022.
- Physical or Natural Science
- Computer science
- Planetary Geology and Surface Processes
- Impact Cratering
- Planetary Remote Sensing and Spectroscopy
- Geochemistry, Petrology, and Mineralogy
- Planetary Interiors and Geophysics
- Planetary Atmospheres
- Lunar Science and Exploration
- Asteroids and Other Small Bodies
- Icy Satellites
- Meteorites and Sample Analysis
- Interplanetary Dust and Presolar Grains
- December 12, 2022 Deadline for Application
- March 2023 Notification of Selections
- June 05, 2023, Program Begins
- August 09, 2023, LPI Summer Intern Conference
- August 11, 2023, Program Ends
- All the Selected Interns will Receive a $7,300 Stipend to Cover the Following things:
- Internship Stipend
- Round Airfare Travel Tickets
- Cost of Living Expenses
- Note: Interns traveling from an international location may be eligible for an additional $500 to cover travel expenses
Eligibility Criteria :
Are you an undergraduate student eager to get an internship to gain practical experience? What about applying for this summer internship in the US? But first, check the criteria and requirements below to ensure your eligibility.
Eligibility Criteria for the LPI Summer Internship 2023:
- International students and US citizens can apply for this summer internship.
- Minimum 50 credit hours.
- Applicants must be enrolled in an undergraduate program.
- Students studying engineering, physical and natural science and computer sciences are preferred; However, students of the disciplines are also welcomed.
- They must be willing to invest ten weeks for the internship program.
- Students majoring in computer science, engineering, natural science and mathematics.
- Applicants can apply regardless of age, gender, race, religion, disabilities or other status.
Documents Required for the LPI Internship in United States:
- A hard copy of official transcripts.
- Language proficieny proof (TOEFL, IELTS, or a letter from your college professor)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)/Resume.
- Valid Passport.
How to Apply for the LPI Summer Intern Program 2023 in the United States?
- All candidates have to apply online.
- The applicants need to complete all questions on the application form including essay-style questions.
- Provide all required personal information, e.g., name, address, country, religion, etc.
- Provide official transcripts.
- Provide three reference letters.
- An official hard copy of the transcript should be emailed by the college registrar of the candidates.
- Complete all the required fields that are necessary for registration.
- Complete your registration request carefully and submit it.
- The applicants will receive a confirmation email after submission.