Cambridge University MBA scholarship is an excellent opportunity for international students who want to pursue a postgraduate business degree abroad. If we talk about studying in the UK, the first University that always pops up in our mind is studying at Cambridge University. Students from all around the world can apply for scholarships in the UK.
Boustany Foundation funds the MBA scholarship at Cambridge University. The scholarship program in the United Kingdom will cover 75% of the tuition fee and expenses related to travel and accommodation for the internship. They aim to contribute to the welfare and development of humans. To achieve their goal, they offer scholarships to support students from unprivileged backgrounds to study at top academic institutions and acquire skills required for the development.
Cambridge University ranked number one in business studies and always provided scholarships and awards to support less privileged students with outstanding academic records. It is a golden opportunity for many students who want to study abroad, interact with new people, avail new chances and discover new experiences about the University of Cambridge and the United Kingdom. Cambridge University is a top university in the UK, established in 2006.
They choose a different range of highly talented and intellectual students in their business fields. Cambridge University scholarship would be an opportunity for the less privileged students; they can change their fate and future by availing this chance to study at a top university on a scholarship. Students will learn skills required for career development. In addition, obtaining a degree from Cambridge University itself is a reward.
Cambridge University would be life-changing for so many students would think about their betterment. Moreover, they will earn some new experiences in their fieldwork, which will benefit them throughout their life. Studying at Cambridge University will be a life-changing opportunity for all international students; they will get exposure to the international education system and professional environment.
During the educational journey at Cambridge University, students will acquire the skills and knowledge required for career development. Furthermore, students will study under the supervision of world-class and top instructors and mentors.
Cambridge University MBA Scholarship Details:
- Level of Study: MBA (Masters)
- Institution(s): University of Cambridge
- Study in: UK
- Courses Offered: Business Administration
- Program Period: 1 years
- Deadline: May 15, 2022
Benefits of the Cambridge University MBA Scholarship, UK:
- Financial aid amounting to 75% of the tuition fees
- Traveling expenses and accommodation related to the internship will be provided.
Eligibility Criteria for Cambridge University MBA Scholarship
To qualify for Cambridge University MBA Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise.
- Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Cambridge MBA program.
Documents Required for the Cambridge University Scholarship 2023:
- Copy of GMAT score report.
- Passport details.
- Detailed CV or resume with a photograph.
- Academic Transcripts.
- Acceptance letter from the University.
How to Apply For Cambridge University MBA Scholarship 2023?
- The applicants have to apply online for the Cambridge MBA Programme.
- Provide all your detailed personal information, e.g., name, address, date of birth, country, religion, etc.
- Complete all the required fields for each level.
- Upload scanned copies of documents in a specified format.
- Applicants have to get a copy of the acceptance letter from the university to be attached to the admission application.
- The applicants have to submit the application along with the documents at the following email address [email protected].