The Fulbright Foreign Student Program empowers graduate understudies, young professionals and artists from abroad to study and lead research in the United States at U.S. colleges or other academic institutions.
Perhaps the most Famous, Prestigious, and Highly Paid Fulbright Scholarship 2022 in the United States of America is open now for overall global students from 160 nations. Fulbright Scholarship is a Fully Funded International Scholarship in the United States of America by The United States of Educational Foundation, for Masters and Ph.D Degree Programs. Around There are 4,000+ Fulbright Scholarships offers to foreign students every year.
US of America offered a Fulbright Scholarship in the USA consistently in almost 160 nations on the planet. The Fulbright Scholarship is Funded by the U.S Department of State.Every country has its own interaction and cutoff times. US Education Foundation is set up in each country for the financial support of students in education.
The USA Fulbright Scholarship offer – award subsidizes educational cost, course books, airfare, a living payment, medical coverage, visa expenses, a PC, and getting comfortable recompense. The USA additionally helps with the Visa Process. This Year Fulbright 2022/2023, the Fulbright Foreign Student Program desires to grant more than 4000+ Fulbright Scholarships to World Wide Students.Fulbright grants empower grantees to live at similar norm as most American alumni understudies.Read:List of FULLY FUNDED SCHOLARSHIPS Worldwide for BACHELOR, MASTER and PhDs
Fulbright Scholarship Program 2023
The Fulbright Scholarship Program is a scholarship program hosted by USA universities and Academic Institutions. This program is funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID). The main purpose behind this scholarship program is the development of cross-cultural relations, cultural diplomacy, and cross-cultural proficiency. This Fulbright program operates in more than 160 countries worldwide and awards 8000 fellowships on annual basis.
US Fulbright Scholarship 2023 Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: USA
- Host University: US partner Universities
- Funded By: U.S. Department of States
- No of Scholarship: 4,000 scholarships are awarded each year
- Scholarships Coverage: Fully Funded
US Fulbright Scholarships in USA 2022-2023 is a Full Free Scholarship for students from 150 countries. It’s full scholarships for international students in USA. All Expenses will be covered.
- Complete Tuition Fee
- Airfare Tickets
- Health Insurance
- A Computer and Settling-in allowance.
- A living allowance
- Visa Fees
- Fulbright awards enable grantees to live at the same standard as most American graduate students.
All the Academic Fields and Specializations are available for Session 2022 for Master and PhD Programs. The duration of MS is 2-3 years and for Doctoral programs is 3-4 years. Details of Subjects given below:Read:Utrecht Excellence Scholarships Programme for International Students 2022-2023
- American Studies
- Area Studies, non- U.S.
- Art History
- Computer Science
- Creative Writing
- Culinary Arts
- Environmental Sciences
- Film/Cinema Studies
- Gender Studies
- History, American
- History, non- U.S.
- Information Sciences/Systems
- International Relations
- Library Science
- Literature, American
- Literature, non- U.S.
- Materials Sciences
- Medical Sciences
- Museum Studies
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Public Health
- Public Policy
- Religious Studies
- Social Work
- Urban Planning
- Veterinary Medicine
Eligibility Criteria for USA Fulbright Degree Program:
- For the Masters Degree program, a four-year Bachelor’s degree or a Bachelor’s and Master’s combination totaling 16 years of formal education from an accredited university.
- Recent graduates are strongly encouraged to apply, except for MBA and Public Policy/Administration applicants, who require 2 years of work experience.
- For the PhD degree program, a Master’s, M.Phil or comparable degree (a minimum of 18 years of formal education) from an accredited university.
- It is highly desirable that candidates have work experience in teaching, research, or the public sector in Pakistan.
- For both the Masters and Ph.D. programs, all academic disciplines are eligible, except clinical medicine.
- The Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is required for all applicants. Under the new scoring system, minimum scores of 138 in the verbal and 136 in the quantitative sections are required.
- Applicants must also possess a high level of fluency in spoken and written English. The Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) will be required from all the selected candidates.
Note: Candidates must have to taken the GRE test before the deadline. TOEFL is not mandatory with the application. Only selected candidates will be required to take the TOEFL.
- GRE score report
- Statement of Purpose
- Research Proposal
- 3 reference letters
- An application form
- Scanned transcripts
How to Apply for US Fulbright Scholarship 2023?
- Since Fulbright scholarship applications are processed by bi-national Fulbright Commissions/Foundations or the US embassies, candidates are advised to contact them for details on the deadline, eligibility criteria, and application procedures.
- Make sure to select your country from the list to apply for the Fulbright Scholarship 2023/2024.
- After selecting your country, visit the United States Educational Foundation website for your country.
- The application process is completed online by creating an account on the official website.
- The application consists of several sections; be sure to provide accurate information and all required documentation.