Applications are opened now to apply for the Malaysian Government Scholarship 2022 in Malaysia. All International Students form all over the world are eligible to apply for Malaysian Technical Cooperation Programme (MTCP) Scholarship. Students can pursue their Masters Degree from Malaysian Public and Private Universities. Malaysian Government Scholarship 2022 from Malaysian Government is Fully Funded scholarship. The award is available for academic session of 2021-22.
A wide range of Academic Fields is Available for Full-time Masters Degree Program. Participants ages should not more than 45 years of age. The Duration of the Malaysian Government Scholarship is 12 to 24 Months. The Scholarship will be taken at Malaysian public and private Universities.
There are Many Scholarships announced in Malaysia during the Last Few Days. More than 34,500 Participants from 144 Developing countries have benefited. The Malaysian Scholarship will cover all the Expenses for the Ful Duration of the Program. There is No Application Fee. The Full Detailed Information about the Malaysia Government Scholarship 2021/2022 is given below.
Malaysian Government Scholarship 2022 Details:
- Provided by: Ministry of Education, Malaysia
- Degree Level: Master
- Scholarship award: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Award country: Malaysia
- Last Date: 16 August 2021.
Fields & Majors Offered:
Following fields & majors are offered in this Malaysia Scholarship:Read:TU Delft Excellence Scholarship Netherlands 2021 | Fully Funded
- Economics and Banking
- Science and Technology (not including nursing, medicine, clinical pharmacy)
- Agriculture and Livestock
- Social Science
- International Relations and Diplomacy
- Public Policy and Governance
- Business Management
- Living Allowance
- Full Tuition Fees
- Books & Stationary Allowance
- Family Assistance
- Thesis Allowance
- Traveling cost
- Training Allowance
- Medical Insurance
- Visa Fees
List of Universities
Candidates can pursue their Master’s degree from any of these Malaysian Universities:
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
- Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT)
- Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)
- Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP)
- Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI)
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
- Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
- Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)
- Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)
- Universiti Malaysia Kelantan (UMK)
- Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)
- Universiti Malaya (UM)
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
- Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin (UNISZA)
- Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP)
- Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM)
- Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UNIMAP)
- Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTEM)
Malaysian Technical Cooperation Programme (MTCP) Scholarship Applicants Must COMPLY to the following criteria:Read:UN Volunteers Program 2021 | Fully Funded | United Nations Volunteer
- Not more than 45 years old at the time of application.
- For the Master’s Degree Program, applicants should obtain a minimum of Second Class Upper (Honours) or a minimum CGPA of 3.0 at the Undergraduate Degree level.
- Scholars must undertake full-time study for postgraduate programs at the selected Higher Learning Institutions (Please refer List of Universities).
- Proof of English Language Proficiency such as IELTS (minimum total score 6.0); or TOEFL paper-based test with a score of 500 or an internet-based test with a score of 60.
Applicants obtaining Degrees with English as a medium of instruction may also be accepted (evidence is a prerequisite).
- Application form
- A certified copy of Passport
- A certified copy of Academic Transcript
- A certified copy of English Language Proficiency tests (TOEFL or IELTS);
- Letter of Recommendation from two (2) referees;
- Endorsement form MTCP Scholarship;
- Admission offer letter from Malaysian Universities (if applicable);
- Curriculum Vitae
- Medical examination form.
How to Apply for Malaysian Government Scholarship?
You Can Apply Online for Malaysian Government Scholarship 2022 in Malaysia. Fill the Online Application. First Sign Up & Read the Guidelines. The Link of the Online Application Portal & Official Advertisement is also given below.Read:The Vice-Chancellor Scholarship to postgraduate students to study at Bangor university in UK 2021