Applications for master’s and doctorate degrees under Thailand’s SIIT Scholarship Excellent Foreign Students 2022 are currently being accepted. In Thailand, the SIIT EFS Scholarship 2022 is a fully-funded scholarship accessible to international students for the academic semester 2022. To apply for the SIIT scholarship, there is no application fee and IELTS/TOFEL is not necessary. International students from all around the world are eligible to apply for the Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology’s Excellent Foreign Students (EFS) Scholarship 2022.
Students can also improve their interpersonal skills, strengthen their ethical principles, participate in social events, and improve their athletic abilities. International students who intend to participate in a degree programme at the University will be supplied with a living stipend, roundtrip economy travel expenses, health insurance, visa fee, and airport taxes through the highly competitive SIIT Graduate Scholarship programme.
SIIT offers various Master/Doctoral Degree programs in the field of Engineering and Technology. The Duration of the Masters degree scholarship is 2 Years and For the Doctoral it’s 3 Years. The SIIT Scholarship will cover the Full Tuition fee, Airfare Tickets, Visa Fee Airport Taxes Health & Accident Insurance.
In 1992, Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology was founded at Thammasat University in Pathum Thani, Thailand. SIIT is filled with faculty members and students with diverse nationalities, enhancing the campus with diversity.Read:Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship 2022 Fully Funded – Government Of Canada
SIIT Graduate Scholarships 2022 Details:
- University: Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology
- Degree level: Master’s, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Thailand
- Last Date: 15 March 2022.
SIIT Scholarship Thailand is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Thailand for International Students. It will cover all the expenses.
- Full Tuition & Educational support fees (Full Thesis Support)
- Living Allowance of 10,000 baht Per Month
- Round Trip Airfare Tickets (Economy Class) Direct Route to Thailand.
- Visa Fee, Airport Taxes, up to 10,000 Baht will be given.
- Health & Accident Insurance will be provided during the Scholarship.
List of Available Study Fields:
Applicants can select study area from given below academic fields and majors:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering, Energy Technology/Management
- Engineering Management
- Information and communication technology for embedded systems
- Digital Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering/Science/Technology/Management
- Industrial Engineering & Logistic Management
- Information Technology
- Biochemical Engineering/Biochemistry
- Management Technology
- Engineering Management
- Logistic and Supply Chain Systems Engineering
- Materials Engineering/Science/Technology
Documents Required for SIIT Online Application 2022:
- Passport or Citizen ID.
- Research paper or publications if any.
- Recent Photograph.
- Personal Statement or Statement of Purpose.
- Two Recommendation Letters.
- English Proficiency Certificate.
- Recent Transcripts.
How to Apply for the SIIT Thailand Scholarship 2022?
- The candidates have to apply online.
- All required documents must be uploaded in prescribed format i.e. jpeg, jpg, pdf.
- The statement of purpose must be of at least one page.
- The applicant can even apply in an online application if there is no English Proficiency Certificate, however, it does not mean that the applicant will not need it in the future.
Read:Apply for DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Programme (Fully Funded Master’s Scholarships) in Germany 2022