The Applications are open to apply for the Fully Funded UNICEF Internship Program 2022. The New UNICEF Internship Opportunities are available for Undergraduates, Masters and PhD Degree Students. Start your career with UNICEF. Any student from all around the world can apply for the Internship. The UNICEF works in more than 190 countries and United Nations agency with Headquarters in New York.
UNICEF Internship Opportunities are available worldwide for International Students. UNICEF Offers diverse field for Students. Any Student above 18 can apply for the Internship at UNICEF. You can apply if you are enrolled in an Undergraduate, Graduate or PhD programme or have Graduated within the Past Two Years.
There is No Application Fee Charged by the UNICEF. This is a Paid Internship Program as participants will be given a monthly Stipend as well as Travel Costs. All the Expenses will be covered by UNICEF. There are Remote Internships are available too. The Duration of the Internship is Usually between 6 and 26 weeks. More Details about the UNICEF Internship Program 2022 are given below.
Details About UNICEF Internship Program 2022
- Organisation: UNICEF
- Duration: 6 to 26 Weeks
- For: Undergraduate/Graduate/PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Varies (Open Now)
The values of the UNICEF Internship Programme for Young Graduates include the Following:Read:Sky Global Summer Exchange Program and Internship in Turkey 2022 | Fully Funded
- UNICEF Monthly Stipend.
- Contribution Towards Living Expenses, Paid by UNICEF or a Partner Institution.
- A One-Time Lump Sum, as a contribution towards Travel and Visa Costs.
Candidates are expected to attain the following eligibility criteria for the Internship Programme for Young Graduates.
- For Internship at UNICEF: Applicants must be International Undergraduate and Graduate students from any country.
- Be enrolled in an Undergraduate, Graduate or PhD Programme or have Graduated within the Past Two Years.
- Be proficient in at least one of UNICEF’s working languages: English, French or Spanish. Fluency in the working language of the office you are applying to may also be required.
- Have excellent academic performance as demonstrated by recent university/education records.
- Have no immediate relatives (e.g. mother, father, sister, brother) working with UNICEF.
- Have no other relatives in your reporting line of authority.
- Be at least 18 years old.
The Deadline is Different for Each UNICEF Internship Program. All Internship Opportunities are open Now. Select Your Preferred Internship Program.Read:Transilvania Academica program for International Students in Romania, 2021
How to Apply for the Internship
All Eligible Candidates can Submit their Application Through our Website. Complete and submit an Online Recruitment Profile, a CV/Resume and a Cover Letter. The Procedure is given below.
Go to the UNICEF Vacancies Page (Here). Select the Contact Type “Internship” (Here). Select Position Level “Internship: (Here). All the Internships will be Displayed. To apply for the Internship, Please Visit the Official website of the UNICEF Internship Programme.