OIST Research Internship Program 2023-24 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the OIST Research Internship Program 2023-24 in Japan. All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for Japan Internship program. The OIST Internship in Japan will be at the Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology (OIST). This is a Fully Funded Internship program. All Cost will be Covered in Japan Internship Program. The Duration of the OIST Internship will be between 2 & 6 months, Normally 10 to 12 weeks. There will be No Extension. Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for the Japan Internship program. Also apply for World Bank Summer Internship 2023-24 Online Apply (Paid).
This is a paid internship in Japan. The internship Japan for international students is a Great Opportunity to complete Summer Internship in Japan & explore & they will see the Door open towards their Future Career. The Undergraduate & Graduate Students can apply for the OIST Internship in Japan.
OIST Internship Program 2023 in Japan Details:
- Internship Host Country: Japan
- Institute: OIST Graduate School
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Duration: 2 to 6 Months
- Eligibility: Undergraduate and Masters students in STEM field.
- Deadline: April 15th 2023
OIST Internship Available Fields:
As an Intern, the following fields are available to do Research. The fields are given below.
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Neuroscience, Mathematics, Computational Science, Environmental, Ecological and Marine Sciences, Science, Engineering, and Medical.
- Additionally, You Can Learn about More of the Research Going on at OIST Here.
Benefits of OIST Internship 2023:
- Living Allowance 2,400 JPY will be provided to the students,
- Roundtrip travel
- Commuting Allowance will be provided
- visa acquisition, and insurance procedures.
Eligibility Criteria for Japan Internship:
The Following Eligibility Criteria will be Consider for OIST Research Internship Program in Japan.
- Students who are enrolled in a Graduate Degree program in Universities, Colleges, Junior colleges, & vocational schools.
- Students who are enrolled in an Undergraduate Degree program in universities, colleges, junior colleges, and vocational schools in Japan OR Overseas.
- Recent Graduates of such institutions are also eligible to apply.
- Currently, Enrolled students must have approval from their home institution. If you are currently a student, please confirm with your institution.
- Bachelor Year 3 and 4 and Master Year 1 & 2 students are particularly encouraged to apply
Required Documents for OIST Internships 2023:
- Curriculum Vitae Sheet
- 400 words Personal Statement (How to write a Perfect Personal Statement)
- Academic Transcripts (In English translation, if required)
- Recommendation Letter
- ID Photo
How to apply for OIST Internship, Japan?
- The applicant has to log in and create an online profile in order to apply.
- In order to reach o the application successfully, at least one recommendation letter must have reached OIST by your referee.
- When the letter is submitted, you will receive a notification and then you can apply successfully by submitting your application.