Applications are invited to apply for the Atlas Corps Fellowship & Leadership Program 2022 in United States. All the International Students from any part of the globe are eligible to apply for Atlas Corps Fellowship 2022-23 in USA. This is the Fully Funded Fellowships in the United States for the leaders and proponents of social change. This time the Atlas Fellowship Program is open for enrollment in late 2022 and early 2023. The international partnership in the United States aims to build a diverse and strong pool of global professionals who can transform their communities with all the information they gain during their association. In this American Fellowship Program, talented individuals from around the world experience the highest levels of professional development that advance their future and careers.
Atlas Corps is committed to adding international professionals to a 12-month US-based Fellowship or a 14-month Blended Fellowship. In these full-fledged fellowships in the United States, colleagues gain international exposure by working with various organizations in the United States. In addition, colleagues learn the best ways to complete their projects as they live under the tutelage of the best supervisors in the world. The best thing about this fellowship is that colleagues are assigned full-time roles with organizations with different missions that help them improve their leadership skills.
Atlas Corps Fellowships for the end of 2022 and early 2023 focus entirely on three different areas: environment and climate change, operations and human resources, and Southeast and East Asia. Atlas Corps’ global partnership revolves around these three areas, and the mission behind it is to take a closer look at emerging and contemporary global issues and address them. In addition, the United States is an excellent platform for professionals to build unbreakable networks with global leaders. This shows that the main goal of the International Fellowship Program is to bring together the best professionals and leaders in one step to tackle social challenges around the world.
Atlas Corps Fellowship & Leadership Program 2022 Details:
- Offered by: Atlas Corps
- Fellowship coverage: Fully Funded
- Fellowship Duration: 14 Months
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: United States
- Last Date: 31 May 2022.
- Communications & Marketing
- Journalism & Media
- Event Planning
- Partnership-Building & Business Development
- Program Management & Project Management
- Finance & Accounting
- Fundraising & Proposal Writing
- Technology & Engineering
- Monitoring & Evaluation & Data Analysis
- Operations & Human Resources
- Curriculum Writing & Training Development
- Research & Report Writing
- Volunteer Recruitment & Volunteer Management
- Policy & Advocacy
Benefits of Atlas Corps Fellowship in the United States of America:
- The fellows will receive travel grants both domestic and international.
- A modest monthly stipend will be provided to cover food, shared accommodation, and local transportation.
- Medical insurance of the fellows will be covered.
- During remote service, Fellows will receive a stipend based on the local cost of living. This stipend will be given to cover lodging for one person, basic utilities, food, local transportation, and financial support for the technology necessary to meet Host Organization requirements remotely.
- J1 visa will be provided.
- The fellows will get placement with a Host Organization
- The fellows will participate in the Atlas Corps Global Leadership Lab
Eligibility Criteria of Atlas Corps Fellowship 2022-23, USA:
- All international candidates from any nationality can apply.
- The candidates must have at least two years of full-time professional experience in related fields.
- The candidate must have a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent.
- The candidate must be aged between 23-and 35.
- The candidate must be committed to returning to the home country to serve.
- The candidate has received COVID-19 vaccination.
How to Apply for the Atlas Corps Fellowship?
- The candidates have to apply online through apply.atlascorps.org
- Applicants have to get themselves register for an account and save their login information through the online application system.
- The candidates do not have to select host organizations as they will be assigned automatically by the Atlas Corps.
- The recommendation letter must be directly sent through the online link by the recommenders.
- Provide all the relevant documents.
- The selection procedure is a multi-step procedure, follow all the procedures.
- The candidates have to go through an eligibility test, so take it seriously.