Imperial College London is a public university located in London and is consistently ranked among the top universities in the world. If you are a good academic student and desire to undertake a Ph.D. program at a world-class research institution, then apply for the Imperial College London President’s PhD Scholarship 2024. It is a wonderful scholarship to study in the UK to receive full funding for tuition fees and a generous stipend for 3.5 years to cover living expenses.
They accept applications from talented candidates from Imperial College London, the UK, and worldwide. There are no restrictions on nationality. The scholarship applies to both full- and part-time study. Applications are accepted from people from all backgrounds. There are 50 scholarships available. More details are given below.
About Imperial College London President’s PhD Scholarship
- Country: UK
- University Name: Imperial College London
- Degree Level: PhD
- Scholarship Duration: 3.5 Years
- Upcoming Deadline:
- 8th January 2024
- 4th March 2024
Benefits of the President’s PhD Scholarships 2024:
- The grant covers the full tuition fee for PhD program.
- The scholars will receive a stipend of £25,150 per year to meet the living cost.
- The scholars will receive a consumable fluid of £2000 per year for the first three years of their PhD program.
- The students will receive tailored assistance i.e. assistance to students with disabilities and visa assistance to the international students.
- International students will have free “English Language Courses” and access to different clubs, and communities of the college.
Eligibility Criteria of President’s PhD Scholarships 2024-25:
- The candidates can be from any nationality.
- The candidates must have a first-class bachelor’s or master’s UK degree or equivalent.
- The candidates who have stand-alone master’s degrees must have or are about to have a distinction in their relevant program.
- The candidates who have multiple standalone master’s degrees, one of their degrees has the distinction as well as must be relevant to their proposed PhD program.
- Only those candidates will be eligible who have contacted the supervisor and have received confirmation of their assistance in research work candidates.
- Only New PhD Students are eligible, candidates who are already studying PhD program at Imperial College London are not eligible.
- Proof of distinction.
- Personal statement
- Academic Certificates or degrees.
- Research Proposal.
- Reference Letters (Pdf for reference letter specimen/requirements).
- There is no specific application form for President’s PhD Scholarships.
- Instead, applicants should submit their application for admission to Imperial College London via the online admissions system.
- Moreover, scholarship nomination is done on academic merit and potential and is coordinated by the respective academic department.
- Applicants must also follow scholarship-specific instructions during the admissions process, in addition to any extra application requirements outlined by their chosen department.
- Before applying, candidates must establish communication with a supervisor in an academic department at Imperial College London who has agreed to supervise their research project.
- In addition, each supervisor can only oversee one scholar at a time.
- Applications for this scholarship program are done at three different points during the academic year.
- Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria will undergo evaluation by the respective department.
- Successful candidates will receive official written confirmation of their scholarship. Acceptance into a PhD program is contingent upon the candidate meeting the necessary qualifications.
- Applicants who do not receive the scholarship will automatically be considered for a standard PhD placement