SBW Berlin Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree in Germany 2021
SBW Berlin Bachelor and Master’s degree in Germany 2021
SBW Berlin Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree scholarship in Germany 2021, SBW Berlin offers a fully funded master’s and bachelor’s degree scholarship for international students for the 2021 academic year, supporting the SBW Berlin Scholarship for middle-aged young people who will use the skills they acquire while studying in Germany to promote long-term non-profit projects.
About SBW Berlin:
- SBW Berlin supports educational projects around the world.
- Through the SBW Berlin Scholarship, SBW will contribute to international progress and the dissemination of education and knowledge.
- SBW awards the scholarship to young talent from abroad who have already shown social commitment in their home country.
- Through this grant, SBW enables them to obtain a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Germany.
Details SBW Berlin Scholarship for Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in Germany
- Host country: Germany.
- Host company: SBW Berlin.
- Level of study: Bachelor’s and Master’s degree.
- Grant duration: up to 4 years
Documents required to submit
- Motivation message.
- Replicas of the academic record.
- University degree.
- A copy of the passport.
- Language certificate.
SBW Berlin Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in Germany
- The grant is fully funded. (Monthly salary of 375 to 550 euros plus book allowance up to 100 euros per month)
- Room in SBW’s joint student apartments in Berlin.
- Instead of a meal.
- Tuition fees.
- A travel allowance was granted for the applicant’s trip to Berlin before starting his studies and the return home trip after completing his studies.
- Additional privileges.
Conditions for admission to the SBW Berlin Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in Germany 2021
- The applicant must be between 18 and 30 years of age.
- The average advanced score corresponds to an average German score of at least 2.0.
- Apply before starting their university education or full registration in the first or second semester or up to the third semester at a state-recognized university (in Germany or abroad).
- Get university admission from a Berlin or Potsdam university
- Be able to prove that you were not resident in Germany for more than 18 months before applying.
- The applicant does not have first-class family members who reside permanently in Germany.
- You have an intention to work at least 18 months at home after graduation.
- Professional experience or volunteering in the non-profit sector.
- The ability to prove net income.
Dates and application method:
- The application will open on May 15th and end June 30th.
- The application is open again on November 15th and ends December 30th.
- The application link will be placed on the official website as soon as the application door is opened.