SBW Berlin Bachelor and Master’s degree in Germany 2021
SBW Berlin Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree scholarship in Germany 2021, SBW Berlin offers a fully funded master’s and bachelor’s degree scholarship for international students for the 2021 academic year, supporting the SBW Berlin Scholarship for middle-aged young people who will use the skills they acquire while studying in Germany to promote long-term non-profit projects.
About SBW Berlin:
- SBW Berlin supports educational projects around the world.
- Through the SBW Berlin Scholarship, SBW will contribute to international progress and the dissemination of education and knowledge.
- SBW awards the scholarship to young talent from abroad who have already shown social commitment in their home country.
- Through this grant, SBW enables them to obtain a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Germany.
Details SBW Berlin Scholarship for Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in Germany
- Host country: Germany.
- Host company: SBW Berlin.
- Level of study: Bachelor’s and Master’s degree.
- Grant duration: up to 4 years
Documents required to submitRead:Brunei Government Darussalam Scholarships to foreign students 2022/2023
- Motivation message.
- Replicas of the academic record.
- University degree.
- A copy of the passport.
- Language certificate.
SBW Berlin Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in Germany
- The grant is fully funded. (Monthly salary of 375 to 550 euros plus book allowance up to 100 euros per month)
- Room in SBW’s joint student apartments in Berlin.
- Instead of a meal.
- Tuition fees.
- A travel allowance was granted for the applicant’s trip to Berlin before starting his studies and the return home trip after completing his studies.
- Additional privileges.
Conditions for admission to the SBW Berlin Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in Germany 2021
- The applicant must be between 18 and 30 years of age.
- The average advanced score corresponds to an average German score of at least 2.0.
- Apply before starting their university education or full registration in the first or second semester or up to the third semester at a state-recognized university (in Germany or abroad).
- Get university admission from a Berlin or Potsdam university
- Be able to prove that you were not resident in Germany for more than 18 months before applying.
- The applicant does not have first-class family members who reside permanently in Germany.
- You have an intention to work at least 18 months at home after graduation.
- Professional experience or volunteering in the non-profit sector.
- The ability to prove net income.
Dates and application method:
- The application will open on May 15th and end June 30th.
- The application is open again on November 15th and ends December 30th.
- The application link will be placed on the official website as soon as the application door is opened.