The Helmut Veith Scholarship 2024 is awarded to the top female computer science students enrolling in a Master’s programme at TU Wien in Austria. Prof. Helmut Veith, a well-known computer scientist and professor at the Technical University of Vienna, is honoured by having his name associated with the fellowship. Even though Prof. Veith passed away in 2016, his legacy lives on through this scholarship. The scholarship is funded by TU Wien International and is worth €6,000 each year. With this money, you can cover your tuition, living expenses, and other TU Vienna-related charges. The Helmut Veith Scholarship is an outstanding opportunity for talented female students to continue their education at one of the best computer science universities in the world.
Support for students pursuing computer science degrees at TU Wien is provided by the Helmut Veith Stipend in Austria. The Stipend’s goals are to support students with their educational expenses and to promote academic success. Recipients must be enrolled at TU Vienna and make good academic progress in order to qualify for the Stipend. Furthermore, winners are required to live in Austria while pursuing their studies. The Helmut Veith Stipend is a fantastic chance for students who are committed to their education and need financial support.
For overseas students interested in pursuing a master’s degree at the Technical University of Vienna in Austria, the Helmut Veith Stipend is a fantastic option. Female students from all over the world are eligible for the scholarship. If a student is seriously considering enrolling in the Technical University of Vienna’s master’s programme in computer science, they may submit an application for the scholarship. This university is dedicated to including global viewpoints in its curriculum and provides top-notch educational opportunities. Students will acquire transferrable abilities throughout this curriculum that will help them manage the many positions they might take on as their careers progress.
Helmut Veith Stipend in Austria 2024:
- Host Country: Austria
- Host institute: TU Wien Vienna University of Technology
- Course Level: Masters
- Deadline: 30th November 2023
Benefits of Helmut Veith Scholarship 2024:
- The award provides selected applicants with a grant amounting to EUR 6,000 annually for a maximum of two years.
- Waiver of all tuition fees.
Eligibility Criteria of Helmut Veith Scholarship in Austria 2024:
Applicants must meet the following requirements to be considered for the scholarship:
- Female students who wish to pursue a Master’s degree in Computer Science at TU Wien, Austria are eligible for the award.
- The applicant must have completed a Bachelor of Science/Mathematics degree, or an equivalent degree qualification, in Computer Science or Mathematics.
- Helmut Veith is seeking applicants who have an extensive knowledge of and interest in at least one of the following areas of research:
- Logic in Computer Science
- Formal Methods and Verification
- Foundations of Artificial Intelligence
- Complexity Theory
- Computer Security
- Applicants are required to possess sufficient English proficiency.
- Applicants must meet certain requirements in order to be admitted to one of the master’s programs in computer science at the TU Wien.
- A Master in Business Informatics
- European Master in Computational Logic
- A Master in Computer Engineering (Technische Informatik)
- Master in Logic and Computation
- Master in Data Science Master in Media and Human-Centered Computing.
Application Process for the Helmut Veith Scholarship 2024:
All applicants must submit the following documents:
- Please send the student a cover letter outlining the kind of funding they are looking for and any other pertinent details.
- Academic resume
- Motivation letter outlining the student’s goals for the programme in Logic and Computation, the justifications for needing financial assistance, and the faculty groups they are interested in collaborating with on their master’s thesis.
- a passport photocopy.
- certificates, diplomas, or degrees (first degree, bachelor degree, or higher).
- two references’ names and contact information (for letters of recommendation)
- English proficiency certification (TOEFL or similar)