TechWomen Leadership Program 2023 is a program that intends to empower the women of the world by making possible ways for them to enter the tech world with skyrocketing morale, confidence, and training. The fully-funded leadership program in the USA aims to train generations of women and to bring out the best women leaders from all over the world. Women in the world are marking their achievements in every field of life and no doubt, women have resonated with the world by tapping their full potential in the tech world. The women’s leadership program, therefore, connects the women leaders who have shown tremendous work in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics.
The international exchange program in the USA will expand your network, improve international relations and give a sense of responsibility to support each other to achieve goals. Their learning will enhance through practical exposure and participating in different activities, workshops, and seminars held under the mentorship of professionals of respective fields. Over the past few years, this TechWomen leadership program has empowered women in STEM to reduce gender discrimination and achieve United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
The USA leadership program teaches collaboration to support other women from different regions to create an impact in society. Moreover, the research survey says that women are equally competent in the fields of technology and encourages other women to step into STEM. Furthermore, the fellows can reconnect through different programs and alumni networks later. More details about the TechWomen Leadership Program 2023 are provided in this article below. Therefore, read it to the end so you do not miss any important point and apply before the deadline ends.
Details for TechWomen Leadership Program 2023
- Deadline is January 13, 2023
- Country: USA
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: January 13, 2023
- Fields of Interest:
Benefits of the TechWomen Leadership Program 2023:
TechWomen Program Will Cover The Following Expenses Of Qualified Students:
- Roundtrip Air Ticket
- One Domestic Air Ticket from San Francisco to Washington and one airfare from Washington to San Francisco will be provided to qualified students.
- Accommodation expenses are also cover by TechWomen Leadership Program during staying in San Francisco, or Sunnyvale, California
- Hotel expenses in Washington, D.C also covered by TechWomen Leadership Program.
- Meals and Incidentals
- Public Transporation
- Local Transporation is also available for research purposes
- the Palestinian Territories
- Sierra Leone
- South Africa
Eligibility Criteria of TechWomen Leadership Program 2023:
The Fall 2023 TechWomen eligibility requirements are given below:
- A candidate must have at least 2 years of professional experience in STEM.
- A candidate must have at least a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- A candidate must be able to obtain a J-1 visa.
- A candidate must not be a US citizen.
- A candidate must be fluent in the English Language.
- A candidate must not hold a US immigrant visa from the USA.
- A candidate must have an interest in the fields related to science, technology, engineering, and mathematics.
How to Apply For TechWomen Leadership Program 2023?
- Follow the link below to apply for TechWomen Leadership Program.
- Sign up/create an account; you will receive a confirmation email.
- Click on the link provided (in the email) to access the form.
- Fill out the online form correctly and submit it before the deadline ends.
- The deadline for TechWomen 2023 application is 13 January 2023 at 09:00 AM PST.
- Applicants will be updated about their selection status in April 2023, whether they are selected or not for the semi-final stage.
- Selected applicants will be contacted in April 2023 for in-country interviews.
- The final decision will be out by 31 May 2023.