Founded in 1884, Bangor University today is a thriving, forward-looking institution offering excellent opportunities. Around 10,000 students currently study with us and our teaching and research is grouped into fourteen academic Schools.
About Bangor university
Established in 1884, Bangor University was the first UK University to offer an MBA and is currently ranked in the top 25 in the world for banking research. It offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various disciplines and ranked 1st in the UK for its high-quality student housing.
Why study at Bangor University?
The university offers several work experience opportunities, either within the degree, through university internships, or volunteering. There are several free assistance programs available, such as job searching, career counselling, visas, and banking.
- Application Deadline: 25 May, 2021
- University or Organization: Bangor University
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Patialy-funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
Cover Tuition Fees Valued at 50% of the Tuition Fee.
- Eligible Countries: All countries.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: All fields of postgraduate taught in Bangor university starting in September 2021.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- You MUST have received an offer letter from Bangor University before you can apply
- The above scholarships are available for full-time on-campus courses only
- students who may have to study online due to travel restrictions caused by Covid-19 (where the course would normally be delivered on-campus) will remain eligible for the scholarship
- the applicants must have achieved the equivalent of a UK 1st class Bachelors degree.
- The Vice-Chancellor scholarship is for outstanding international applicants, so the applicants must have achieved the equivalent of a UK 1st class Bachelors degree.
- Candidates who are fully sponsored by a third party will not be entitled to these Scholarships.
HOW TO APPLY
Get an offer letter from Bangor University before applying to this scholarship.
Complete the Vice-Chancellor scholarship form from here.
Email the completed application form to Kerry Marie Jones at: [email protected] by 25th May, 2021.
Notes: (1) Eligible applications will be forwarded to the concerned academic department to make a decision, and successful candidates will be informed by the end of June 2021. (2) Scholarship winners must have chosen Bangor University as their Firm Choice in UCAS or accepted their offer through our direct application system and will be required to pay a tuition fee deposit of £2,000 within two weeks of the scholarship offer in order to confirm their acceptance of the scholarship. (3) All scholarships will be awarded entirely at the University’s discretion.
you can take a look of the fields from here.