Applications for the Kazan Global Youth Summit 2022 are open. The Kazan Global Youth Summit is designed as a youth and decision makers’ hub that offers and facilitates meaningful engagement of the youth in global policymaking, discussions, and actions. It aims to respond to the Muslim Youth’s needs, update themselves, and exchange with their peers from other regions and cultures.
The Kazan OIC Youth Capital 2022 is designed as a decision-making hub for youth that aims to facilitate youth with such opportunity that helps engage them to contribute their part in global policy making, discussions, and actions. Thus, establishing a network fosters active youth involvement and the formulation of effective policies. Through this forum, the grievances and needs of the youth are addressed in a feasible way possible. The youth becomes able to develop their personalities and augment their field-related knowledge through exchanging ideas among the youth from different regions and cultures. This tremendous opportunity could never have been possible if the Kazan OIC Youth Capital 2022 had not taken such initiative.
The Ministry of Youth Affairs of the Republic of Tatarstan (Russian Federation) and the Islamic Cooperation Youth Forum (ICYF) are organizing the Kazan Global Youth Summit in partnership with The Academy of Youth Diplomacy, and Tatarstan Republican Youth Public Fund “Select” under the “Kazan OIC Youth Capital 2022” International Programme on 27-30 August 2022 in Kazan, Tatarstan (RF).
The Summit aims to bring governors of youth policy, international organizations, young leaders, influencers, entrepreneurs, and experts to collect best practices and establish effective dialogue among strategic stakeholders on empowering youth’s role in the OIC region.
Details About Global Youth Summit in Russia 2022
- Country: Russia
- Duration: 27-30 August 2022
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 18th July 2022
As Stated Above, the OIC Kazan Global Youth Summit Russia is a Fully Funded Summer Program for all the participants which will cover the following Expenses given below:
- Travel: Round trip travel expenses from his/her country of residence to the camp will be covered.
- Accommodation, Local Tour & Further Cost: Host organizers will cover domestic transportation, accommodation, food, and other relevant costs related to local hospitality.
- Youth from the OIC Member States, Russia; and Muslim minorities in non-OIC Countries.
- Leaders of youth associations, representatives of international organizations responsible for youth, youth influencers, young leaders, young entrepreneurs, young sportsmen-women, and academicians will have the advantage in the selection process.
- Aged between 18-35.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Previous experience in youth-related projects in Equity of opportunities, Entrepreneurial skills, Mental Health, Intercultural dialogue, Youth Migration, Digitalization, and leadership.
- Willingness to further expand their projects in the countries represented at the forum.
- Leaders with impact on their local community.
- Passionate and responsible for attending the entire forum programme actively.
Eligible Regions: OIC Member States, Russia; and Muslim minorities in non-OIC Countries
How to Apply for the Kazan Global Youth Summit 2022?
- Students have to apply through the official website.
- Fill in all the required fields.
- Mention the area of your interest.
- Share your experience in at least 50 words about the area of your interest.
- Ensure to attach the valid passport.
- Complete your application form carefully and submit it.