The IST Scientific Internships in Austria 2023 is now accepting applications from students interested in biology, computer science, data science & scientific computing, physics, mathematics, neuroscience, and other natural or disciplinary sciences. During this one-year paid internship program, students gain hands-on experience in their respective fields under the supervision of professionals in a supportive environment.
Students from all over the world can apply for this internship program in Europe. The campus is home to students of above 70 nationalities. The diverse nationalities promote the culture of the co-existence on the campus as well as in the lives of individuals either as interns or the facility or the students. The students or graduates can get the IST internship if they show great passion and interest in research topics. The research topic must be chosen by the candidate according to the desired outcome. Moreover, the Austria internship for students helps the interns to continue their research under the supervision and guidance of world-class professors or assistant professors.
IST Austria acknowledges the achievements and research work of the interns by providing them with the chance to display their research outcomes in a symposium. The students who are required to undergo a research project or internship for the completion of their bachelor’s or master’s degree have the best chance to learn extraordinary skills by being an integral part of the IST Austria as an intern, The interns have to identify the research group in which they are interested. The head of the research group will select the interns, therefore, the interns are required to contact the research group leader directly. The intern position for the scientific internships remains open all year round that is why the individuals will not have o miss their precious time while waiting for the opportunity to pop up for them.
In the following paragraphs, there is comprehensive knowledge about the paid IST internship in Europe that will help the interested applicants to complete the application process successfully. The IST interns can be appointed for one year and have a great start to gaining transferable research experience and technical skills. In addition, IST Austria has been ranked in the top 10 institutes by Nature Index Rising Stars. As IST is located near Vienna, it is also considered one of the safest places for students to live in. There are more benefits that are discussed further. Therefore, the IST research internship is a chance one should not miss.
IST Internship in Austria 2023 Details:
- Internship Host Country: Austria
- Eligible Countries: International Students
- Program Duration: One year
- Institute: Institute of Science and Technology Austria
- Deadline: Open throughout the year
IST Austria Internship Research Areas:
- Computer Science
- Data Science & Scientific Computing,
- Mathematic Science
- ISTA offers scientific interns a minimum salary of EUR 1,119 gross per month.
- Meals, helpful materials, support, and many other benefits during the internship.
- does not charge any processing or application fees for any of its programs at any stage
Required Documents with Application
- a short intro to your background, and your motivation to work with them
- an attached CV (in PDF format), listing relevant experience, education history
- possible dates for your internship
- Letter of Motivation
How to apply for the IST Scientific Internships?
- First, the candidates have to choose the research topic or group related to their field of study.
- The candidate must contact the research group leader directly either the professor or assistant professor.
- The candidate can contact the research leader by sending a direct E-mail.
The application process of the IST Internship, Austria:
- Once the applicant successfully selected the research topic and contacted the research leader, the application process starts.
- If the research group leader finds you a potential candidate, his/her assistant will keep in touch for further application steps.
- In the E-mail to your selected group leader, you must provide the following details.
- Short Introduction
- Motivation Statement
- A CV in Pdf format
- Education History
- Relevant Work Expereience
- Possible dates for the availability as interns.
- No specific English Proficiency Certificate is required.