The University of Brunei Darussalam online application system is open to apply for UBD Scholarship Program for the January 2023 intake. UBD is a University of Brunei Darussalam. The Brunei University is offering a Fully Funded UBD Graduate Scholarship to complete a Full or a Part-Time Masters or a PhD Degree from a Brunei Darussalam University. As far as about the UBD scholarship expenses the University will cover all the expenses. Brunei has a lot of money and oil. The Brunei University is the Highest Ranked University in the World.
The host institution will cover all tuition, housing, and other costs associated with studying abroad because it is a Fully Funded scholarship. Students will have the opportunity to work in world-class laboratories with people from all around the world. This Asia-based international fellowship is a fantastic chance for Bruneian and international students to study in Brunei Darussalam. UBD offers Business, arts, Islamic studies, science, education, and technology studies.
The Brunei Darussalm University is Expertise in Providing Study Programs from Islamic Studies, Business, Arts, Science, Health Sciences, Asian Studies, Policy Studies, Education, Biodiversity, and Integrated Technologies. Do Not Miss this opportunity and keep reading below to find more details about the Brunei Darussalam University Scholarship 2023.
UBD Graduate Scholarship 2023 Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: Brunei
- University: University of Brunei Darussalam
- Course Level: Masters & PhD Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: Bruneian & International students
- Deadline: 31st Jul 2022.
Benefits of University of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship 2023:
- Tuition fees Waiver, including registration and acceptance fees.
- A subsistence allowance for 36 months (BND 500.00 per month)
- Free accommodation for 36 months (On-campus)
- One Round Trip Economy Class Air Ticket
- Allowance for field research (BND 1000.00 for Arts and Humanities candidates.
- BND 2000.00 Allowance for Science candidates.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship
To qualify for University of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- A second class upper honors Bachelor degree and a Master degree with a good publication record from and after undertaking the Master degree or equivalent qualification.
- Has at least a first class honors Bachelor degree with a distinction in Master degree or equivalent qualification.
- Fit to pursue studies in the area of choice.
- A high quality and impact research proposal.
- For all programmes, applicants must have at least a credit 6 in English Language at GCE ‘O’ Level Examination or a grade ‘B’ in IGCSE English (as a Second Language) or an IELTS score of 6.0 or a TOEFL minimum overall score of 550.
- A certified true copy of Brunei identification card or international passport
- Certified true copies of academic certificates [O Level, A Level, HND etc], including university transcripts (where applicable) and English proficiency qualification [IELTS, TOEFL, BEC etc]
- If You don’t have an IELTS. Submit and upload English Proficiency Language Certificate
- If they ask for Motivation Letter, make and upload Motivation Letter for Scholarship Application (2022)
- For international applicants: a security clearance letter from the country of origin
- For in-service applicants working in the private sector and Government sector (excluding Ministry of Education and Ministry of Religious Affairs): a letter of permission from the employer
- Certified English translation must be submitted for document that are not in the English language (excluding Bahasa Melayu)
- You will be able to download a PDF version of your filled application form upon a successful submission.
- For Brunei Government employees, printed application forms must be submitted through the respective Ministry.
- You are reminded to click ‘SUBMIT’ once you have completed the application. You must submit your application by the closing date for applications.
- Once you submitted your online application, you are not required to submit any hardcopy. Only INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS are required to send certified true copies of your academic certificates by post to ‘Office of Admissions, Chancellor Hall, Universiti Brunei Darussalam, Tungku Link, Gadong BE1410, Brunei Darussalam’. Please quote your OASys Application Code on the envelope.
How to Apply for University of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to win UBD Graduate Scholarship:
- Fill the application.
- Upload the following documents in a PDF form:
- Certified true copies of academic certificates [O Level, A Level, HND etc], including university transcripts (where applicable) and English proficiency qualification [IELTS, TOEFL, BEC, etc].
- International passport.
- For in-service applicants working in the private sector and Government sector (excluding Ministry of Education and Ministry of Religious Affairs): a letter of permission from the employer.
- For international applicants: a security clearance letter from the country of origin.
- Certified English translation must be submitted for document that are not in the English language.
- Confirm the information you provided and submit your application.