WHO’s Internship Programme offers a Fully Funded Internship Program. The Program offers a wide range of opportunities for Undergraduate, Master, and Ph.D. Students to gain insight into the technical and administrative Programme of WHO and enrich their knowledge and experience in various areas. The World Health organization is a Fully Funded all-expenses covered Internship. The World Health Organization is a Specialized Agency of the United Nations. WHO is committed to providing opportunities in diverse areas.
There is No Application Fee Charged by the WHO to apply for the Internship. All the Participants from any country from diverse academic backgrounds to WHO programs that can enhance their educational experience through practical assignments. This is a good opportunity for you as WHO is a Famous International Organisation.
The Internship is open to Undergraduate, Master, and PhD Students. The duration of WHO internships is between Six to Twenty-Four weeks depending on the needs of the WHO technical unit and the intern’s availability. Applicants are at least twenty years of age on the date of application. All the applications should be submitted online. The detailed information about the WHO Internship Programme 2022 is available below.
Details About WHO Internship Program 2022
- Organisation: WHO
- Duration: 6 to 24 Weeks
- For: Undergraduate/Graduate/PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Varies (Open Now)
Benefits of the WHO Internship 2022 :
- It provides medical and accidental coverage to the selected students during their internship tenure.
- It provides a living allowance to financially deserving candidates.
- Some workplaces offer lunch vouchers.
- Interns will be able to enhance their educational experience.
- No registration fee.
- Internships will be paid
- Interns will have access to free online courses by WHO
Eligibility Criteria of the WHO Internship 2022
The Following Eligibility Criteria will be considered while applying for World Health Organisation Internship Programme.
- The candidate should be at least twenty years of age at the date of application.
- Candidates who are recent graduates or studying in graduation, under graduation, or post-graduation level.
- Everyone belonging to the institute accredited with the World Higher Education Database can apply.
- Candidates must provide proof of their recent qualifications.
- The candidate must be fluent in at least one of the official languages of the WHO.
- No relationship of candidates with the WHO staff member.
- The candidate should not have participated in the WHO internship program before.
- You hold a valid passport of a WHO Member State.
How to Apply for the WHO Internship Program 2022?
- The applicants have to apply online through the WHO Careers site.
- In order to apply, first of all, the candidates have to search for the position by going on the jobs page and search for relevant opportunities.
- The applicants will receive an email notification confirming the application submission.
- Provide all your detailed personal information, e.g., name, address, date of birth, country, religion, etc.
- Provide all the data of your current academic qualification.
- Complete all the required fields and forms for each section of the application form.
- Candidates must complete a legal Declaration of interest form with the purpose of financial support.
- Complete your application carefully and submit it.
Documents Required for the UN Internship 2022
- Application Acknowledgment.
- Academic Transcripts.
- Academic Letter of Reference.
- WHO Medical Certificate as proof of fitness, prior to the start of their internship.
- Passport details.
- CV or resume.