IST Summer Internship Program 2023 in Austria is one of the best internship opportunities for students to experience the research procedures of one of the leading European research centers. The ISTernship summer program 2023 allows international students to learn about the practical implications of theoretical work. Furthermore, it is a golden chance for the students to come to Europe for free and get paid for the internship while working with the research groups. The paid summer internship for international students is designed in a way that the expansion of the students’ scientific experience could become the ultimate outcome.
The two to three months fully-funded summer internship in Austria is made possible with the collaboration of the OeAD. OeAD is basically an organization in Austria that deals in the field of international education and scientific cooperation. The IST scientific internship program is also sponsored by the same organization to support international students to continue the research of their own choice in IST Lab. Moreover, the students are free to choose their own research mentor and research leader along with the research group. In this way, the interns can not only learn new research techniques but also become able to work more enthusiastically on the topics of their own choice.Read:Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship For Foreign Students, 2021-2022
The IST Austria internship also serves as a foundation stone for one’s better career and a progressive future. Here at IST lab the interns get involved in extensive research and learn under the supervision of world-class group leaders and mentors. The program is a highly competitive one and to be a part of this paid IST research internship serves as a bright spot in the Resume of the interns because it ensures the competency, authenticity, excellence, and dexterity of the students or the interns. Further, the interaction of the interns with other group members always proves to be a valuable asset for their practical lives because they learn to co-exist and work with persons of different temperaments as a team.
- Location: Austria
- Opportunity: Fully Funded
- Program: Internship
- Program for: Bachelors and Masters Students
- Duration: The duration of the Institute of Science and Technology Austria is 2-3 months.
- Deadline: The application deadline for the IST summer internship is 28 February 2023 (15:00 CET).
Cost/funding for participants
Fully FundedRead:TU Delft Excellence Scholarship Netherlands 2021 | Fully Funded
Successful applicants receive assistance with travel and visa arrangements.
Each successful candidate receives compensation to assist with the cost of living in Austria and travel to and from Austria.
BENEFITS OF THE ISTERNSHIP SUMMER PROGRAM
- Monthly compensation
- Access to affordable health insurance
- Allowance for travel costs
- Subsidized housing
- On campus housing available
- Free access to the IST Austria shuttle bus with hourly service to Vienna
Eligibility Criteria of the IST Summer Internship 2023 in Austria:
- The candidates must be enrolled in Bachelor or Masters’s in the relevant science subjects.
- The candidates must have completed at least four semesters of their bachelor’s degree.
- The students who are doing Ph.D. or have been accepted as a PhD students are not eligible for this internship.
- The candidate must be proficient in English.
- The candidates must be able to attend the full-time internship program and their universities would have no objection to their internship tenure.
- The application process for the IST internship program is online.
- Candidates must choose a research topic and a research group for the IST internship program.
- The candidate must contact the research group leader via E-mail (professor or assistant professor).
- The E-mail must contain the following information:
- Short introduction
- Motivation statement
- CV (in pdf)
- Education history
- Relevant work experience
- Availability of dates to start the internship
- The application process starts after the group leader finalizes the research topic.