Eiffel Excellence Scholarship 2022 | Fully Funded | Study in Europe
The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program was established by the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs to enable French higher education institutions to attract top foreign students to enroll in their masters and PhD programs.
It gives opportunity to the future foreign decision-makers of the private and public sectors, in priority areas of study, and encourages applicants up to 25 years old from developing countries at master’s level, and applicants up to 30 years old from developing and industrialized countries at PhD level.
The Eiffel scholarship program objectives
The Eiffel scholarship program is a tool developed by the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs to assist French institutions of higher education in attracting the best foreign students to Master’s and Doctoral/Phd degree programs.
It trains future foreign decision-makers from the private and public sectors in priority areas of study and encourages applications from students in emerging countries at the Master’s level and in emerging and industrialized countries at the PhD level.
Details About Eiffel Scholarship 2023
- Country: Paris, France
- Funded by: French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs
- Degree Level: Masters, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 10th January 2023
- 12 Months for Masters M1 Level
- 24 months for the Master M2 Level
- 36 Months for the Ph.D. Program
Eiffel scholarship is Fully Funded; however, it offers the following financial benefits:
- Housing Allowance
- Cultural Activities
- Air Ticket
- Monthly Stipend
- Monthly Allowance
- Full Tuition Fees
- Fields and Majors
For Humanities and Social Sciences
- Law and political science
- History, French language, and civilization
- Economics and management
For Science and Technology
- Biology and Health
- Ecological Transition
- Mathematics and Digital
- Engineering Sciences
- Only Foreign Nationals are eligible to apply for Eiffel Scholarships For International Students.
- Applicants from outside France can apply
- Up to 25 Years, of age, is required for a Master’s Degree.
- Up to 30 Years old for Ph.D. Degree.
- In Many French Universities, you can get admission without IELTS & TOEFL.
- Opening of the call for applications: week of October 3, 2022
- Deadline for the reception of applications by Campus France: January 10, 2023.
- Publication of results: week of 3 April 2023
How to Apply For the Eiffel French Government Scholarship 2023
The Application Process is Online. Follow the steps below:Read:Global Youth Convention 2023 in Morocco | 25 Fully Funded Seats
- Contact Campus France in your country of origin or the French Embassy’s Cooperation and Cultural Action Department, who can guide you and advise you on your study plans.
- To learn about the procedures and deadlines for submitting an application, contact the international relations department of a French institution via its website, by e-mail, or by telephone.
- It’s up to you to choose the school or university that best fits your plans for studying in France.
- The institution accepts and supports your application for the Eiffel scholarship
- The institution submits your application online via the dedicated Campus France website
Documents Required for the France International Scholarship 2023?
- Complete the application form, along with other documents.
- Letter of Motivation.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Previous Official Transcripts.
- Official Transcripts.
- Copy of passport.