Applications for the NIG Summer Internship Program 2023 in Japan are now being accepted. The NIG Internships in Japan are open to international students from all over the world. The NIG summer internship program 2023 in Japan offers fully-funded internship opportunities for undergraduate and master’s students interested in careers in genetics and relevant fields of life science. Young researchers from around the world are encouraged to apply for this NIG Japan internship program. The purpose of this program is to engage scholars from diverse academic fields in a variety of academic activities that emphasize cooperation and technological excellence among the global community.
The research internship in Japan abroad includes one month of practical experience on the East Asian continent, under the guidance of the National Institute of Genetics. The goal of this innovative program is to inspire young minds to establish a progressive network to bring positive change to the world. During the summer internship program, students receive training in scientific research and communication accompanied by a lab visit so they can discuss the facts and queries with the host investigators.
NIG internships in Japan provide talented and dedicated students with the chance to further develop their skills throughout their careers in Japan while promoting their career plans. In addition, it enables brilliant researchers to collaborate with diverse individuals and strengthen their positions in a global environment. Students will receive the certificate after the program is completed, and they will be required to present their internship experiences during the NG-Intern reports symposium. NG-Intern offers the students an array of systems in order to enhance their research skills. The institute is eager to actively disseminate the success of genetics to the communities as part of its social contributions.
NIG Summer Internship Program 2023-24 Details:
- Education: Undergraduate & Masters Students
- Duration: 15 June – 26 July 2023 (6 Weeks)
- Internship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Japan
- Last Date: 6 January 2023.
Benefits of the NIG Summer Internship 2023:
- International airfare travel expenses will be provided to the NIG interns.
- Travel allowance/facility from the airport to NIG will be provided.
- Interns can avail accommodation at the institute’s guesthouse.
- Interns will have to cover the rest of the expenses.
- It is a good opportunity to work at a top research institute.
Eligibility Criteria of the NIG summer internship program 2023 in Japan:
- Candidates must be passionate enough to exploration in the field of life sciences.
- Candidates can be third-year graduates of four years bachelor’s programs.
- Candidates can be fourth-year graduates of five-year bachelor’s programs.
- Candidates can be second-year graduates of this year’s bachelor’s program.
- Candidates can be students in the first year of two years master’s program.
- Candidates must agree to Conform to the regulations of the institute.
- Candidates must be able to maintain the confidentiality of information.
- Candidates must be able to submit an essay and a questionnaire at the end of their internship tenure.
- Candidates must be willing to submit all the boarding pass stubs of flights availed by the NIG.
Required Documents for the NIG Internship 2023 in Japan:
- Detailed CV.
- Letter of motivation or self-advertisement.
- Copy of Academic transcripts.
- Two recommendation letters from the teachers.
How to Apply for the NIG summer internship program 2023 in Japan?
To apply for the NIG Summer internship Opportunities you need to make sure that you are following the below-mentioned steps one by one:
- Register at the online portal (Link is given below)
- Check confirmation email and apply the given username and password to log in
- Enter recommender’s names and email addresses
- Upload above mentioned documents