Canada is one of the greatest learning hubs. Institutes in Canada are well equipped and having vast knowledge, experienced faculty. Many of us wanted to study in a well-known institute so that it can prepare us for the future. So, applications are invited for Montreal University Scholarships to Study in Canada for your better future. Registration is open for the academic year of 2023-2024. Candidates who wanted to study in foreign, are encouraged to apply to Montreal University in Canada.
Montreal University Scholarships 2023-24 Details:
|University:||Université de Montréal|
|Degree level:||Bachelors, Masters, PhD|
|Eligible nationality:||All Nationalities|
|Last Date:||1 September 2023|
Montreal University Scholarships 2023-24 in Canada is providing Partially Funded Scholarships for International Students. Details of the coverage is given below:
- Level A: $12,951.76 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $6,475.88 per session (15 credits) or $431.73 per credit
- Level B: $6,172.60 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $3,086.30 per session (15 credits) or $205.75 per credit
- Level C: $2,159.15 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $1,079.57 per session (15 credits) or $71.97 per credit
- Non-research : $10,046.35 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $3,348.78 per session (equivalent to 15 credits) or $223.25 per credit
- Research : $10,169.68 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $3,389.89 per session (equivalent to 15 credits) or $225.99 per credit
- $21,593.35 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $7,197.78 per session (equivalent to 15 credits) or $479.85 per credit
All international students who submit their application for the Montreal University scholarships will need to submit the following documents within ten days of application;
- National Identity Card
- Official academic transcripts
- Updated CV/Resume
- letters of recommendation
- Motivation Letter
- English Language Proficiency
There is a certain criterion that every international student must follow before applying for the Montreal University Scholarships, such as;
- All applicants must be international students.
- All applicants must possess a valid study authorization or hold a study permit.
- Students who are permanent residents of Canada or hold Canadian citizenship are not eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- All applicants must be enrolled in a full-time study program at the Université de Montréal; otherwise, the scholarships will be withdrawn.
How to apply
The procedure of applying for fully funded Montreal University Scholarships 2023 in Canada is online. All the international students interested to study in Canada at Montreal University are encouraged to apply online by clicking the following apply link.