Oxford Clarendon Scholarships 2023 in the Uk provide an outstanding opportunity to academically brilliant students from around the globe. The Clarendon grant makes extraordinary students study in Oxford for free. The fully-funded UK scholarship is for every talented mind who can not afford otherwise to come to the world’s most prestigious institute for higher studies. The scholarship aims at fulfilling the mission of the university to welcome the world’s brightest minds to their Oxford community.
Almost all academic fields and majors are available under Clarendon Scholarships at Oxford University. There are no Restrictions on Nationality, Residence or Field of Study. All Full-Time and Part-Time MPhil and Master’s courses are eligible. You are Free to Choose from over 12,000 Master’s Courses. The duration of the Master’s Degree will be for 1 or 2 Years & for Doctoral Degree 3 to 4 Years. Each Year 130 New, Fully-Funded Scholarships Awarded. An Opportunity to Join one of the Most Active, Highly International, and Multidisciplinary communities at Oxford.
The Clarendon Scholarship Fund was established in 2001 to support overseas students at Oxford. The Clarendon Scholarship Scheme was opened to students from the UK and the EU in 2012, ensuring funding for all students. Throughout this time, the Clarendon Fund’s objective has remained the same; to support academically outstanding graduate students through their studies at the University of Oxford.
Oxford University Clarendon Scholarship 2023 Details:
- University: Oxford University
- Degree level: Master, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: United Kingdom
- Last Date: 20 January 2023.
Benefits of the Clarendon UK Scholarships 2023:
The selected students for the Clarendon Scholarship at Oxford University in the United Kingdom will get the following benefits.
- Full Tuition Fee will be provided.
- There would be an annual grant to cover living expenses.
- The Clarendon grant will cover all of a student’s living expenses at Oxford.
Courses by Department
- Humanities Division
- Mathematical, Physical, and Life Sciences Division
- Medical Sciences Division
- Social Sciences Division
- Department for Continuing Education
Available Fields & Majors:
Clarendon Scholarship in the UK For International Students Offers all academic Programs with No Restrictions.
You Can Select any Course. Please Check the Full List of Courses of Your Interest (VISIT HERE)
Each course has a deadline in December or in January 2023. In order to consider the Scholarship, you need to apply for a course at oxford university before the deadline.
And in the online application form, you can select the clarendon scholarship.
Eligibility criteria of the Clarendon Scholarships UK 2023:
- The Selection and Eligib
- The Clarendon UK scholarship applications are open to national and international students.
- To be considered for the scholarship, students must apply for the graduate program.
- A candidate must show academic potential for the future.
- To be considered, a candidate needs a CGPA of 3.7 out of 4.
- Candidates must have the desire to make a positive impact on society.
How to Apply for Oxford Clarendon Scholarships 2023?
- There is no separate procedure to apply for this scholarship.
- The applicants have to apply for graduate courses at Oxford University between December to January.
- If the applicant fulfills the eligibility requirements, the college or institute automatically forwards the name of the application for the scholarship.
- Once you are shortlisted, the Clarendon Fund will contact you through email and will send you an offer.
- You have to accept that offer letter.
- The candidate has to fulfill all the contract requirements of his/her selected college as well.
- If you have deferred your funding offer once you will never be contacted for any future funding offer by Oxford.