The Atlantic Dialogues Emerging Leaders Program 2023 in Morocco brings together young professionals worldwide to discuss and propose solutions to pressing issues in the Atlantic region. It promotes cross-cultural exchange and a deeper understanding of challenges and opportunities in the region. Participants engage in discussions, attend expert lectures, and network with peers.
The program is an ideal platform for passionate individuals seeking to make a positive impact and advance their careers in fields like business, politics, and academia. It covers various topics, including global governance, security, economic development, and environmental sustainability. The program equips emerging leaders with skills and knowledge to drive change in their fields.
The Atlantic Dialogues Emerging Leaders Program 2023 offers a unique opportunity to gain insights into pressing issues in the Atlantic region. Participants develop innovative and sustainable solutions and network with emerging leaders worldwide, fostering lifelong connections.
Atlantic Dialogues Emerging Leaders Program 2023 Details:
- ADEL Host Country: Morocco
- Host Organization: The Policy Center for the New South (PCNS)
- Program Duration: December 11-13, 2023.
- Deadline: June 20th, 2023
Atlantic Dialogues Emerging Leaders Program 2023:
- PCNS will cover economy class airfare of the participants to and from Morocco.
- Local transportation will be provided.
- The participants will be provided with a catering facility during the dates of the conference.
- Good hotel accommodation during the dates of the program and conference will be covered by the conference organizers.
- After the program, selected candidates can join the Atlantic Conference as participants as well.
Eligibility Criteria of the Atlantic Dialogues Emerging Leaders Program:
- The participants must be between the ages of twenty-five and thirty-five.
- Applicants must be citizens of countries located in Africa, North America, South America, Central America, Europe, or the Caribbean. Also, the citizens of countries bordering the Atlantic Basin will be given priority.
- Applicants who are citizens from other countries who have residency in countries of the regions listed above can also apply.
- Applicants must be proficient in English in their personal statement and a short video.
- Applicants must have given assurance about their availability for the full duration of this six-day program.
How to apply for the Atlantic Dialogues Emerging Leaders Program?
- The candidates have to apply through the online application.
- The candidates have to make a one-minute YouTube video and give the link in the application.
- The YouTube video must cover the following areas:
- Introduce yourself
- What drives you in the work that you do?
- What impact are you having? (in your organization, community…)
- The YouTube video must only be visible to recipients of the link.
- The video and personal statement must be in English.
- The personal statement must not exceed 250 words.
- Resume or CV must not be more than 2 pages and must be in PDF format.